New Member hello everyone

Air4ceone

I am a retired USAF Veteran and also Disabled from being a Railroad Conductor for 17 years. I had many surgeries about 15 in all and live with daily pain. I recently move from Cold weather Pennsylvania to Sunny Hilton Head SC and the heat does make a difference on Arthritis and other aches and pains. Living up north was killing me for 6 month of the year it was cold and nasty. I have been medicating with Cannibis for about 4 years and prefer that to any other the counter drugs or prescriptions my doctor would give me for pain relief. I brought a Magic Butter machine so I am into making my own Butters, Oils and Tinctures as well as eatables on the down low. I get my supplies from Denver when I need to make batches of stuff about 2 a year. If you have any questions for me contact me here on the forum.

Thanks for the introduction, it's very great to have so many vets here. But it's a shame that they mostly all have to fight for their cannabinoids or grow them illegally, glad you've found a way to get the relief you deserve, a warm hearted salute to you sir.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom