New member here I am an experienced grower, 18 years, pick my brain

dampening off is usually from a bacteria that grows at the surface of the soil where the trunk and air meet. The usual cause is that the soil has been remaining moist.
Is there a way to treat the soil organically without the fungicide or so? I tried baking soda spraying the soil but I don't think that's working

the common denominator here Abed is you. You have tried many things, but if you are consistently getting dampening off there has to be a major flaw in something you are doing. My experience tells me it is usually not watering properly that gets people in the most trouble. Please check out the link in my signature for more of my thoughts on this as this is not my thread and GanjaGirl is the one giving advice here... I just stopped in to ask a question and say hi. :)

Would this be a fertilized ovule by my index finger? Found quite a few of them not sure if early sign of immature seeding? what do you think?

Attachments

• 20200430_135722.jpg
    20200430_135722.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 51
Welcome to the forum @Ganjagirl77 :welcome::passitleft:

Hello everyone I m down to answer questions , give advice and I really love just talking about plants with people ! What are you all growing ?? ❤
I was thinking of something sarcastic to type :lot-o-toke: but apparently my mind wondered off, or ran away, I wouldn't blame it, as much shit as I put it through :rofl:
So hopefully this answers your question

Ah, I'll just post it here. I received some nice rooted clones and I'm very excited...

Wedding Cake (jungle boys cut)
Tropicana cookies (mtn cut)
Sundae Driver (Black Sheep cut)
MAC (Breeders Cut)

The gem of my collection is called Gucciberry #15. I'll post a pic of the mother she came from, but It IS NOT MY PICTURE. I'm NOT claiming that this is my pic. This photo was taken by the breeder. (Heisenbeans)
20200418_160055.png

The plant was made by his reversing his special cut of Purple punch and a Wedding cake female. 250 seeds were grown out. The Top 40 plants were picked and reran as clones. The best plant out of that 40 was "the plant." He is only releasing 10 of those to the public. I have one! He says its tastes straight up like strawberries and grape. He says the strawberry is the strongest he's ever smelled on a plant. Will you look at all those tasty trichomes on that baby... My lungs are not great and I AM asthmatic, so I am planning to switch primarily to edibles and dabs. Dabs barely make me cough compared to smoking bud. This plant is gonna be key in me making some really sticky strains.

Ah, I'll just post it here. I received some nice rooted clones and I'm very excited...

Wedding Cake (jungle boys cut)
Tropicana cookies (mtn cut)
Sundae Driver (Black Sheep cut)
MAC (Breeders Cut)

The gem of my collection is called Gucciberry #15. I'll post a pic of the mother she came from, but It IS NOT MY PICTURE. I'm NOT claiming that this is my pic. This photo was taken by the breeder. (Heisenbeans)
20200418_160055.png

The plant was made by his reversing his special cut of Purple punch and a Wedding cake female. 250 seeds were grown out. The Top 40 plants were picked and reran as clones. The best plant out of that 40 was "the plant." He is only releasing 10 of those to the public. I have one! He says its tastes straight up like strawberries and grape. He says the strawberry is the strongest he's ever smelled on a plant. If you look at all those tasty trichomes on that baby. My lungs are not great and I AM asthmatic, so I am planning to switch primarily to edibles and dabs. Dabs barely make me cough. This plant is gonna be key in me making some really sticky strains.
Sweet baby ray

So GG... if 77 means what I think it does, we are roughly the same age and came up in this cannabis world at about the same time. Did you perchance once have a cannabis photo or two or three of you up on one of the major boards in the Girls of Cannabis section? If not, you are not that GG but you do sound like her ;)
Yes it does mean the year I was born that’s awesome.. we grew up in the best time in the cannabis world as far as I’m concerned And yes I did have some pics there once upon a time

Back
Top Bottom