New member, New room

Re: New member, New room.

Beeman, the other idea I was thinking since you don't really have any ceiling supports is to take a chain and drill it into your wall so it's above your bracket going parallel with your 2x4's and anchor it in the wall. Then take a clamp, which looks like a big '0' with a little part you can kind of screw open and shut and then attach a chain to your support to hold it in place. I dunno, just an idea, here's a little diagram of what I mean:

support.jpg

Yo, caesar, great idea. so things here are going not so good, because i have to move. other than that things in the garden are going pretty well, i am week 2 of flower now, i will post some pics. i am having a slight mite problem. i think i may have to get some predators, anyone know a good place?

Hey BeeMan, You are rocking those gals worlds, nice work!! I see no issues with those flowering beauties!!

I was up in Mountain View/Sunnyvale last weekend for The Dead show, or one of them anyways lol. After visiting Nor Cal for the first time in my 27 years of life, I fell in love!!! My goal is to hopefully be up there by this time next year with my medical script for Cannabis (fingers are totally crossed right now).

Welcome! I am new as well, and I find the community of this website one of the best! Good luck with your growing. :)

Back
Top Bottom