New on here from Indianapolis ♡

magic mike

Visited here the other day and decided to join up.
Laws are harsh here and I'm finding this sight "Highly"
informative on researching laws in other areas of the US.
Been a toker since '77; but now I had to go cold turkey since I
quit my previous job and gotta keep clean till I get a new one.

Never got into any problems with the law and weed
...except going to an Eagles concert, and a cop at the arena noticed
a pair of hemostats(roach-clips) protruding from my pocket.
He grabbed me and did a pat-down search and when
he got close to my stash (next to my shaft), and with a lot of
witnesses mostly chicks, I acted like he was molesting me.
And when he noticed everyone watching his hands, he got
embarrassed and stopped. That was close.
thanks guys for this forum

:welcome: magic mike to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome man, this is the place to be. I lived in Indy for a while, and still go to the canal and zoo on occasion. I love walking the canal. The war memorials, the beautiful women jogging everywhere...

Thanks all. Here in Indiana things are completely rediculous, seems every move to legalize even mmj is met with rejection from our state house republicans. Not able to grow any crops outdoors since the national guards fly criss cross routes in helicopters over my property, probably mostly in support of drug interdiction efforts in conjuction with county and state law enforcement. I'm also sceptical of growing indoors as well, as those same helicopters may also be equipped with infrared equipment.
Kindof thinking I need to move to a state with relaxed laws. Since this state is looking less likely to relax it's laws anytime soon; since our politicians are being paid-off by pharmaceutical giant Eli-Lilly.

If you turn an entire floor or 20x20 foot room into a grow lab, they might catch you. If you're growing in a closet, they won't. Just gotta be careful if you're in the city with all them eyes around. But i know how you feel, every time i hear mmj, the state shoots it down.

Living in the country cornfields and soybean fields I might insert a few seeds here and there in a nearby field along with a couple in a closet grow setup. Hate sneaking and paranoia that goes with this; simply because our legal and political authorities are corrupt and or ignorant.

Funny how the Republicans messed it up there. It was the liberals that are screwing patients now. But hey I'm in a liberal tax hungry state. They just see dollar signs.

I'd recommend a tent. Bet you got neighbors with them.

Funny how the Republicans messed it up there. It was the liberals that are screwing patients now. But hey I'm in a liberal tax hungry state. They just see dollar signs.

I'd recommend a tent. Bet you got neighbors with them.

Yep probably gonna need a tent & activated charcoal air filtration or the utility meter readers may catch a wiff on them days I leave the windows upen

Back
Top Bottom