New Puppy; 420 names?

KushRainbow

Hey guys,
I'm getting a new puppy in a few days. He is only 10 weeks and a miniature pinscher/Beagle mix, white with black spots and black little hairs (looks a little like ash). He's the perfect 420 puppy, a snuggler and loves to sleep! :grinjoint: The reason I am posting this is because I am absolutely horrible with names and being that he is the perfect 420 pup I would like the perfect 420 name. If anybody has any ideas please post them! I'm down to hear them all!

haze
blazer
marley - (seems to be the most popular for stoners with dogs) :Rasta:

When I read this post I thought TwoTone or Tutone sounded cool. I had a friend that had a Liverspot male Dalmation named Tutone and it reminded me of how you were describing how your little boy looked

a long time ago, I knew a hooker who named her puppy Tiz. She would walk down the street calling out,"Here Tiz, here Tiz".
I'm still high from last night.

Thai
Beans
Sinse (short for sinsemilla)

just brainstorming...

Hey guys, I'm loving the names! Thanks! I have to say I'm loving Indie (Indica) :ganjamon: and I'm also kicking around the name Lotus...I haven't gotten him yet though so I'd still love to hear anything ya'll have to offer!

Back
Top Bottom