New Puppy; 420 names?

I have a tan pit named Dutch. Whenever I get a litter I wanted to name one of the pups "nugz" it has a nice ring to it. Kief is a nice one too. Since u said the dog kinda looks like ash. Why don't u add a H and name him/her Hash.

I like the name 'Doobie'
PEACE OUT:smokin:

:laughtwo: :rofl: :biglaugh: Doobie...
Oh man, that sparked a long lost memory from ages past of my aunt's pedigreed champion chihuahua named Dubonnet (pronounced doob on nay), aka Doobie, may he rest in peace. He was a spoiled little bugger and the meanest, most aggressive dog I've ever known--and that was over 35 years ago. One evening, while my grandmother was sitting in her easy chair eating her dinner and watching tv, that little dog decided he wanted her dinner. He hopped up in her lap, claimed her plate and bit her hand so badly she had to have 18 stitches to close up the tears.

I was livid when I saw what that dog had done to my beloved grandmother, her skin so frail and paper thin that the stitches barely held it, her hand a mottled black and red bruise. I became even more livid when I saw that Doobie was still in my grandmother's house with my aunt not even there, holding grandma in the kitchen lest he attack her. As soon as I walked in he was all about taking my kneecaps off, snarling like he was possessed. I had just come from riding my horse up in the mountains--my boots were still folded up over my knees to protect them from brush, but in this happy instance, it was the undoing of the midget dog from hell. *LOL*

Armed with grandma's fly swatter and brat repellent boots, it was time to put a little humble in this vicious and buggy-eyed pooch. It didn't take him long to figure out that he was more than bested, and with me in hot pursuit, dove for the safety under the guestroom bed--barking, barking, barking defiantly. Well...

I go under beds. :ganjamon:

That dog had to learn to keep his teeth and his yap to himself in the space of about an hour before auntie got back, so couldn't be allowed to get away with anything. I went under, he came out. I came out, he went under. It was quite the dance, but he soon learned that if he would dump his aggressiveness, mine would also.

I taught grandma how to use the "magic wand", and when to brandish it. My aunt was none the wiser, and Doobie, now "cured", was actually a fun little guy to play with. My aunt kept his ashes in a fancy bronze urn after he died, and when she passed away, she was buried with him cradled in her arms....

Always,
Irish

Back
Top Bottom