New to Cannabis culture, photographer trying new things, pushing for legalization

I'm pretty new to the scene. I am an active wildlife photographer who has friends that grow. I have started taking friends up on photographing their home grows and have been amazed at what I have photographed since then. After posting a few photos of plants, I was recommended to a gentleman upstate in Delaware that runs a CBD dispensary. We haven't gotten everything legalized as of yet. Since meeting this guy, I have been recruited to use my photographs to help push for legalization in my state. It's funny how a photograph can go a long way. This was one of my first shots. I have made some improvements since then. I'll have to follow up later on as I learn more about this site and magazine.
blue2wm.JPG

Welcome to :420:!!! That photo is great wish I could snap shots that nice!!! I'm just learning a little about photography. Before I thought just push the button and take the pics they will turn out. Oh how wrong I was lol. Have a good day!!!

Back
Top Bottom