New To 420 Magazine

Dalvareztv

Hello guys my names is Danny. I am a 28 year old latino from Los Angeles, Ca. I am a Painter, Photographer, Director, all around artistic guy that loves Trees and will be attempting to grow my first set of real seeds. I am a medical marijuana smoker. On Oct 28th 2007 I was at a party and a fight broke out and guys just started shooting and I got hit in the back and bullet hit my spinal cord and left me paralyzed from the chest down, have been in the chair ever since. Cannabis helps me with my leg pain and spasms. It helps me stayed focus on my work and hobbies and less on the fact that I am in a chair. I am already growing seeds that I found inside a gram I picked up from a shop. Just ordered my first set of real seeds and germinated them already and planted yesterday. I will be working on a grow journal so wish me luck and I am sure I will have questions. Pictures will be uploaded shortly.

Re: New To 420 magazine.

:welcome: Danny to :420: where a lot of very nice people hang out and help each other. I am glad that you are here. I am sorry to hear about your medical problem. I have a few links that might help you find something that is of interest to you.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For edibles Cannabis Edibles

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help.

Take care bro and best wishes on your grow. :peace: :Namaste:

Re: New To 420 magazine.

:ciao: Danny, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

I agree, very nice intro. I am so sorry about what happened to you, and very happy to hear that cannabis is helping to ease your pain and spasms. :)
Let us know when you get your journal up and running, I'm sure we will all be stopping by to take a peek and help out when needed.

Good luck and happy growing! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom