New to forum

Demasoni

...I just want to introduce myself. I am Demasoni from Massachusetts and I joined today. I have been reading some of the articles and journals here and they have been great. I will be starting my first serious grow within a few weeks. I will start a rookies grow journal as soon as I begin germination. Thanks to all for sharing the great info.

Welcome, Lots of peeps from Mass. around these parts.
Below is a current grow just started. Subscribe by clicking and introducing yourself. Its a solid grow with lots of help. Hope this helps and good luck with your grow. Make sure you let me know if you get a journal up.
Guage

First grow ever

I will check it out... Thank you. I have never grown indoors (except germination) and I never had any great success outdoors. My goal is to eveventually become completely self sufficient. I know I have a lot to learn and need to stay on a pretty small budget for startup. Im excited for the challenge. Im greatful our state decided to give us the right to grow plants! My seeds are attempting their second journey across the world. The first time they got grabbed up. At least the Dept. of Agriculture was decent enough to stuff a letter inside informing me they were intercepted and destroyed. I would have been stuck waiting impatiently for another week, instead of reshipping them. I will definitely do a journal...hoping to start in a week or two. (With fingers crossed)

Back
Top Bottom