Great Forum!

SmokeArt

I wish I found you all sooner!! This is a great forum with tons of great info... My name is Ken and I really enjoy hanging out in my photo studio and creating images from my smoke. I have never shared these images with the world but I think I might share them with you all... If you don't mind that is... Please be Kind!

Peace...

Ken

:welcome: to 420! Gld u could join us! Yes my fellow smoker this is a great site! And to make it even better; are all the wonderful friendly, helpful members and staff! Enjoy! Stay High homie! :peace:

:welcome::rollit::welcome::rollit::welcome:

:cheer: ((art)):cheer:
p.s. i dont know about everyone else but i would enjoy seeing some of your art work... i will be kind dont worry lol...

:thanks: BayAreaStonerGirl... I only posted three pics in my gallery but check them out and tell me what you think... Time to go burn and play... :peace:

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I love your work - found myself staring and lost in thought.

Hope you're enjoying your explortation - let us know if you need any helping finding something

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I love your work - found myself staring and lost in thought.

Hope you're enjoying your explortation - let us know if you need any helping finding something

Thanks Soniq! I have never shown anyone my work... I really appreciate that your comments - I think putting yourself out there for critisicm can be scary...! I love this site and everything it stands for!

Blaze on!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom