New to growing

Patiently waiting. Lol
20190122_163244.jpg
Filling in nicely. That smell overwhelming the house or did you just move them for the pic ?

Just moved for pic. Not really smelling anything yet.
You will unless your with it all the time you get use to it . It’s going to hit a point you can’t hide from it .

Patiently waiting. Lol
20190122_163244.jpg

What are you patiently waiting on??
Are the trichomes starting to change to milky white yet? Id harvest when you start to see amber trichomes then you know its scissor time :p

Patiently waiting. Lol
20190122_163244.jpg

Looking at the pic it looks like you still have weeks left!!! all calyx hairs are still white as can be id say atleast 3-4 weeks left

They are out in my shed, i check up on them every couple of days.

Also be careful moving out into the sun like that there not use to that powerful punch the sun puts out.. shock causes stress ,stress causes slow growth.. have you turned up the light any during the growth you should be around like 800watts

Also be careful moving out into the sun like that there not use to that powerful punch the sun puts out.. shock causes stress ,stress causes slow growth.. have you turned up the light any during the growth you should be around like 800watts
This is the only time i took them out in the sun. And i turned the lights up to the next setting which is 750.

Should i keep it at 750 or go up?
20181018_200723.jpg
Id turn it up in the middle of 750-1000 and just move your light up to about 28 inches from top of plant and move down slowly if they need it but if there praying and happy leave it at 28 inches.. the pray effect is what your looking for!!

Top pic yesyerday morning, bottom pic this morning. See a difference?
20190123_170412.jpg
20190124_073156.jpg

Idk what your trying to see thats a difference?
Like in praying?
By the way they look good buddy your doing an awesome job my friend!! Good job did you flush them?

Just moved for pic. Not really smelling anything yet.
Have a impartial person come over and see if they can smell them. Someone who doesn't grow or smoke cigarettes.

My wife thinks they look taller in the second picture. Yeah i flushed the other day. They look better now after that

No you just moved your camara up more is all.. look at the fan on the right side. She wouldnt grow that much over night impossible..

Back
Top Bottom