New to site

Welcome jamie, I've grown their cali og kush haze. Everyone loves it and I could do it again one day.
Nice right now I have all auto but I got 4 revolver going and 5 northern lights all just started but good start so far my last grow was fem white widow in my 4 by 4 tent ended up with 10.5 onces of crystal coverd nug was an amazing grow and super good quality nug got it tested came back at 24.7 % highly suggest the white widow for beginners growing

That's fantastic! 24.7 is a huge thc amount in my book. That was crop king White widow?
Yes sir fem all 5 of my seed pack germinated I did 4 at one time and the 5th I did in my next grow got 82 grams out of the last one wish I could post the pics but it's not working for me I just ordered 25 auto seeds then on there way to me now can't wait to get them

Ausom I honestly have nothing bad to say about crop King seeds I have also trued dinafem and kunuck seeds and I will not buy enything but crop King my orders always come in on good time my germination rate for the last 6 grows have been 100% and nothing but quality buds have come from my crop King seeds if you want a real treat grow the amnesia it was delicious in every way

This gives me hope, I hadn’t heard good things about Crop King but I got 5 free Crop King White Widow with a different order. Just started 2 of those with this run.
It was a few years ago when I ordered from them but I got good service and genetics. Northern lights auto from their canuc line was awesome, but pricy.

We're did you get the purple kush mine were from kunuck didn't get big yeild but not one seed and quality was good I have had plants hermy on me but in all fairness I will def say they got shocked on my own accord left out of town for 12 days and my wife forgot to feed

Ya I realy am not a fan of ck genetics it is hit ore miss with them Wich makes no sence considering its olmost 100 bucks for 5 seeds with them that's y I stick with crop King at home here I can go to the Rez before this covid thing and by them 60 bucks a 5 pack no tax Wich makes it easier to swallow the odd time genetics aren't there

Back
Top Bottom