New to this scene!

Diamond133

Hello!! Just join 420 mag!! Very stoked order some seeds from crop king! Anyone ever order them with cash thru the mail that can let me,know how long it take?? I will be reading threads all night!! So much to learn. Hope I can find the answers to all my questions as I go thru this process for the first time!!

I've ordered with them, but paid with e-transfer. Delivery was prompt and discreet. I got it within 10 days, but that's for delivery in Canada. Where you are from idk.... But feel free to ask any questions you have regarding your research. How do you plan to grow? Decided on strain yet?

Anyways thought I'd say what's up, welcome to the community. KiG :green_heart: cheers

Thank you!! I have ordered the dwarf low flyer auto as it stated it was very easy to grow. Also it is made for small spaces . I am waiting on my seeds and then will start from there. I have a cabinet lined with mylar and four led bulbs. Im hoping i have enough light. My bulbs arevfrom feit electric. They are only 9 watts each?? Anyone think that will suffice??

Back
Top Bottom