New to the Forum

Oh one more thing, I went to the local club today to pick up the 1:1 they had online. I QR'd the test results and they came back linked to an old batch without testing for residuals. It's made with organic ethanol (not sure if it's food grade) and I just want to make sure I DO NOT make this worse with some kind of residual ethanol? I've contacted the company and the club and I'm waiting for some kind of response. Should I be concerned? :hmmmm: Should I go ahead with the dosing as planned until they get back to me? I can't seem to find RSO anywhere else here in SAC and I'm not sure what to do really.

If you are worried you can wait for them to answer, but my understanding is that all the ethanol is evaporated during the making of RSO. I am new to this so please confirm with someone more experienced with RSO.

Hi Giggles, can this help?

The whole process

@gigglebits, you didn’t cause this by any ethanol residue. Stress has some strange effects on the body. One of those is the crinkling of the extra cellular matrix, which cuts off clear readings of the atmosphere inside and outside cells. Consider how detrimental this would be to a healing system that’s taxed with listening for errant vibrations so it can signal those cells back into homeostasis.

If I had to pick a culprit - and I’m not suggesting you need one - I’d pick that one. Stress can be relieved in so many different ways. You have great opportunities to create a better inner environment, and your cells can heal themselves.

Train yourself to always reach for a thought -any thought - that feels better than one that feels stressful. Soothe your cells by soothing your emotions back to childlike joy. You’re on the right track.

This may help....Dave Groomer recently shared his simple method for making a small batch of CCO.

Dave’s easy CCO

@gigglebits, you didn’t cause this by any ethanol residue. Stress has some strange effects on the body. One of those is the crinkling of the extra cellular matrix, which cuts off clear readings of the atmosphere inside and outside cells. Consider how detrimental this would be to a healing system that’s taxed with listening for errant vibrations so it can signal those cells back into homeostasis.

If I had to pick a culprit - and I’m not suggesting you need one - I’d pick that one. Stress can be relieved in so many different ways. You have great opportunities to create a better inner environment, and your cells can heal themselves.

Train yourself to always reach for a thought -any thought - that feels better than one that feels stressful. Soothe your cells by soothing your emotions back to childlike joy. You’re on the right track.

This may help....Dave Groomer recently shared his simple method for making a small batch of CCO.

Dave’s easy CCO

Wow, even I'm going to save this one. Thank you Miss Sue.

Hope you have a great day Miss Giggles :love:

Thank you for all the links. I was reading through your links, John Wick and saw the heat it til the ethanol is gone. I've made CCO a few times and used the put it on the coffee warmer until it's still. Not sure why I didn't think to do that with the CCO I bought. haha But that's what I'm going to do.

You're right Ms. Sue ethanol did not cause this. I'm just so scared of making it worse that primal brain has been on high freaking alert since she called. Stress has been higher than ever these last two years, family problems, family health problems, teenagers, career changes (thanks 64 :p). It's been a ride, but I'm ready to get off.

My empty capsules and coconut oil should be here tomorrow. :love:

Back
Top Bottom