New to the Forum

gigglebits

420 Member
Hi,
I've been a medical user for back pain and stomach issues for years. I started growing my own about 2 years ago and I've had a lot of fun growing the different strains. I had never grown anything before cannabis so it was slow starting those plants the first couple rounds. haha

Why I'm really here..
I recently quit after a bad pap/colpo. I have CIN 2 and some 3 and my doctor wants to do a leep for obvious reasons "we don't think it will go back". Immediately I quit smoking cannabis only taking it orally now (RSO and CBD drops), I quit taking my bc, I was using it continuously, I started a keto diet (I don't want any extra glucose for anything to eat and grow), and my partner is rubbing my home RSO on my cervix nightly. I'm totally scared and can't stop crying. Trying to hold it together. I heard another user say she used RSO in 750mg THC and 250mg CBD for her dysplasia and it helped reverse the cells from 3 to normal. I live in California. Weed is totally legal and right down the street I just can't find this specific ratio. Can anyone help me find it, please? Has anyone else tried this? Any girls who have gone through leep care to dm me about their procedure so I can calm tf down? <3

Hi Giggles welcome to 420. I don't know the answer but maybe @SweetSue could swing bye and take a look.

According to everyone, she really knows her stuff when it comes to medicine for Women. :green_heart:

Anyway, glad to have you here are I hope you tip your big toe into the water and start a grow. Whatcha think @Virgin ground ?

Cheers

Wick :morenutes:

Hi,
I've been a medical user for back pain and stomach issues for years. I started growing my own about 2 years ago and I've had a lot of fun growing the different strains. I had never grown anything before cannabis so it was slow starting those plants the first couple rounds. haha

Why I'm really here..
I recently quit after a bad pap/colpo. I have CIN 2 and some 3 and my doctor wants to do a leep for obvious reasons "we don't think it will go back". Immediately I quit smoking cannabis only taking it orally now (RSO and CBD drops), I quit taking my bc, I was using it continuously, I started a keto diet (I don't want any extra glucose for anything to eat and grow), and my partner is rubbing my home RSO on my cervix nightly. I'm totally scared and can't stop crying. Trying to hold it together. I heard another user say she used RSO in 750mg THC and 250mg CBD for her dysplasia and it helped reverse the cells from 3 to normal. I live in California. Weed is totally legal and right down the street I just can't find this specific ratio. Can anyone help me find it, please? Has anyone else tried this? Any girls who have gone through leep care to dm me about their procedure so I can calm tf down? <3
I agree with John, your best bet would be to confer with Sue. She had the most experience helping members.
If you just need to talk or if I can help in any way you can send me a DM after 50 posts. I want you to know you aren't alone here and I'll do my best to help.

I agree with John, your best bet would be to confer with Sue. She had the most experience helping members.
If you just need to talk or if I can help in any way you can send me a DM after 50 posts. I want you to know you aren't alone here and I'll do my best to help.
Thank you for stopping bye Ms. V.

Hi,

Why I'm really here..

Maybe I can help you catch your breath. :hug: With a username like gigglebits you may be well-suited for healing by less conventional means. :battingeyelashes:

First off.... you, my dear, are wonderfully evolved to spontaneously heal, so take heart. :hug: Do your best to cultivate a joyful anticipation that healing is exactly what your cells are doing.

Locate a good high-THC topical and begin applying it to the back of your neck, where the cervical and thoracic vertebrae meet. Applications on this area will help you maintain a more even emotional tone as you find your way back to homeostasis.

I have no experience with the treatment, but a 2:1 THC:CBD ratio is fairly common in oils being sold, just not as common in bud form. If you purchased buds high in THC and buds high in CBD you can combine them and make your own oil, which will be stronger for the combination.

Have you considered infused bath bombs and a daily soak in a tub of warm water? It’s an excellent way to get cannabinoids in through mucus membranes not commonly used, but which are closer to the effected area in your body.

I’m a fan of multiple pathways for cannabinoids, and I’m wondering why you stopped smoking? Inhalation is the fastest way to relief for panic, and it sounds like you’re skirting the edge.

We have a protocol for cancer left by CajunCelt you might like to peruse. A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer. The first couple pages have the basic information, and a dedicated group keeps watch on the current page to answer questions and work out regimen concerns.

As an offshoot of this thread we’ve developed some interesting formulations for Biobombs, our name for the more bioavailable capsules used as anal or vaginal suppositories. You’ll find that information here. They’ll be more effective, in my opinion, than a direct application of CCO (RSO) that won’t absorb and be available for use the same way the Biobombs will.

I’ll leave you for now with my basic prescription for a cancer diagnosis:

- Have someone significant hug you every day and hold that hug for three slow, deep breaths. Repeat daily. This therapeutic hug will cause a cellular cascade that is helpful for healing purposes.

- Find someone in your life willing to make a date with you every day with the goal to make each other laugh as hard as you can for ten minutes non-stop, minimum.

Both of these methods are kinda secret weapons for healing. Use them, or not, but now you know about them.

It’s going to be ok. :hug: You obviously have a great desire to survive this glitch your cells created, and that desire, coupled to your expectation, is the driving force that will bring you through. We’ll do everything possible to help you manage the transition to healing with less stress. :circle-of-love:

Maybe I can help you catch your breath. :hug:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I have a few cbd bath bombs I didn't even think to try those.

I stopped smoking because I've been reading constantly since she called and the jury seems to be out on if the cells could be washed in the toxins we are smoking. And the doc that did my pap tagged me as a stoner the second I walked in and ripped me apart for it. Told me I would be several times more likely to develop cancer over it. I'm terrified of making it worse. I'm scared of everything at this point. You could say I'm tip toeing that edge.

Thank you for your tips and support. I'm going to try to calm myself and stop tripping so hard and go through the links you provided. I didn't even think of mixing oils and fixing the ratio, I should know that.

Hi, @gigglebits . You have received a frightening diagnosis that is one step shy of cancer, although it is sometimes referred to as Stage 0 cervical cancer (but that is somewhat a misnomer). You haven't mentioned your age - and you don't have to -but many young women are diagnosed with this condition, receive treatment, and go on to live happy, healthy, normal full length lives. HPV is often a cause and more people have had it than not, but most of us actually clear it out of our bodies naturally. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. As an aside, there are vaccines that help prevent this from happening so if you have kids please get them the vaccines.
I've had experience with several women who have been treated for this and had full and complete recoveries to normal and good health. LEEP is very effective as a treatment. It burns away dysplastic cells, which can do no further harm. There will be a time you will need to be closely followed and frequently and once you've had the needed number of PAP's that are normal you go back on a normal schedule, which is important for you to follow from now on.
I am neither an expert in your condition nor in cannabis. I do hope you feel less unnerved at this point. SweetSue is a wonderful resource to have. Read the links she provided and you will not regret it.
We will do whatever we can to help you, however limited that is. Thank you for sharing with us.

:welcome: to:420:Giggles :hug: ...I agree with JW and VG cause I have no clue what you just said :hmmmm: although I hope you get the help you're looking for :thumb:
Whut he said...
Wecome.
W

Thank you for your tips and support. I'm going to try to calm myself and stop tripping so hard and go through the links you provided. I didn't even think of mixing oils and fixing the ratio, I should know that.

You’re reacting in a very human way to the news. I know few people who bypass the knee-jerk reaction.

You’re doctor is uninformed and biased. Cannabis in its many forms is nothing more in the end than a source of reserve troops for molecules your body hasn’t been able to keep up on production of. Nothing to be afraid of, and I assure you, phytocannabinoids kill cancer, not increase the chances of cancer.

The endocannabinoids your body produces are charged with the delicate job of controlling cancer. Cannabis can be helpful when endocannabinoids are low and disease shows up.

We’re pretty good at helping you through the confusion and frustration. We do a lot of living and laughing. It seems to be working. :laughtwo:

It’ll be ok. :hug:

See . . . Ms. Giggles, I told you that the Calvary lived here.

:hug:Hugs to you and I'm super glad you're here.

Thank you, Ms. Sweet Sue for dropping by, and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA !

images.jpg

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I'm feeling a little better today. I did hit a few puffs yesterday to stop the spin and I'm headed downtown for a 1:1 RSO and I've grabbed some organic coconut oil and gelatin capsules. I didn't think about the bio availability in my panic.

I'm going to hit it hard and try to boost my immune system with all the things I've changed and some turmeric and black pepper and hope for the best.

A little more personal info..
I'm usually a fast healer. I've had abnormal paps since I was 16 and have had two colpos with no real concerns. I had a normal one in 2016 and an abnormal one in 2017 I'm 37 I have no health issues other than myofascial pain from repetitive injuries over the years but stretching and weed have helped that and my stomach is sensitive so I don't eat super rough lettuces and such. I don't take any medications except I was taking that continuous birth control for 2 years which makes me wonder if thats why this got so far. I really dont know. :hmmmm:

Thank you Ms. Sweet Sue for being so darn sweet. I appreciate your support. :love:

You’re welcome. It’s my pleasure to be of assistance. :hug:

It doesn’t matter how it got this far. All that matters now is going forward and letting your cells heal the way they were designed to do. Looking back serves very little benefit.

Your voice feels stronger, with a hint of determination. I like your chances. :hug::hug::hug:

Next time a doctor tells you dire information, try laughing. It’ll set you firmly back on that healing path and just might make the doctor pause before he offers fear to another patient. :laughtwo: I live in the Deep South, a recent transport from the Northeast. Around these parts they’re big on pre-emptive oncology. Pretty scary stuff. Cannabis isn’t an option in this backwards environment, so I’m learning other ways to shore up the ECS until reason overcomes fear and the laws change.

We were evolved to heal. Mostly the body is asking for better food choices, more exercise, and more laughter sprinkled through the busy days. Cultivate joy and most of that list becomes a natural expression of you.

There’s a little book you might enjoy.

Liquid sunflower lecithin is an integral part of how we make our canna meds more bioavailable. Amazon sells it if it can’t be found locally, which is usually the case.

I'm also from the deep south North Florida (lower Alabama ;) and South Georgia. I understand what you mean about fear. My daughter was born with a traumatic brain injury and has uncontrollable seizures. I moved out to California so I wouldn't be a criminal and possibly lose my kid and so there would be a pediatric neuro in town instead of hours away.

Not that he and I discuss cannabis, he closes his ears and tells me the board of neuros hasn't given a ruling on that. But I went to my cannabis doctor and he set her up a regimen that is controlling it pretty well. And he also told me how to stop this without diastat up her rear. His solution.. a big cloud of CBD dab blown right in her face. It's amazing how it works too. Stops it right in its tracks in seconds and no ER trips anymore for a line and meds that make her a noodle for days.

I'm trying to stay positive. The numbers I've seen is 4% for the CIN2 and 12% for the CIN3 in 20 years to become something so I keep flipping that to 96% and 86% it won't. I was honestly treating myself horribly. Terrible sleep patterns, bad food choices, and the birth control. I'm hoping some self love will help.:hug::hug:

Oh one more thing, I went to the local club today to pick up the 1:1 they had online. I QR'd the test results and they came back linked to an old batch without testing for residuals. It's made with organic ethanol (not sure if it's food grade) and I just want to make sure I DO NOT make this worse with some kind of residual ethanol? I've contacted the company and the club and I'm waiting for some kind of response. Should I be concerned? :hmmmm: Should I go ahead with the dosing as planned until they get back to me? I can't seem to find RSO anywhere else here in SAC and I'm not sure what to do really.

Nutrition is terribly important, gigglebits. Eat for nourishment and enjoyment. It's not about avoiding "bad foods". It's about giving your body what it needs and enjoying it too. That does a great deal for priming your body for healing.

We're lucky to be in CA for our kids' sake. I'm glad you have found something that works for your daughter. I know how that situation makes your health situation even more scary. But since you are taking care of yourself that isn't going to be a worry. :)

Also a good outlook in looking at the numbers. The odds are actually on your side and with the steps you are taking you continue to improve your odds by the day. One day at a time.

Back
Top Bottom