New to the site

jennsgirl4EvR

II came to the site just to ask a few questions about my first grow(girl scout cookie) and WOW, you have something really amazing here!!!!
Well, like I said I'm getting my hands wet growing, I self medicate for bi- polar,(can't get my card here) and hands down the best treatment by far, and believe me I've tried most.
I think legalization is very important and I will do my part. :thanks:

II came to the site just to ask a few questions about my first grow(girl scout cookie) and WOW, you have something really amazing here!!!!
Well, like I said I'm getting my hands wet growing, I self medicate for bi- polar,(can't get my card here) and hands down the best treatment by far, and believe me I've tried most.
I think legalization is very important and I will do my part. :thanks:

:welcome: jennsgirl4EvR :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I have some friends in my "yard" that may share similar conditions you mentioned.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Welcome jennsgirl4EvR to :420: Glad that you are here and growing. Hope your crop is doing well, love to see some pics if you get a chance! :)

There are some helpful links in the New Member Start Links thread. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them in the
FAQs forum.

:welcome::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom