knotspeeds88

Hello friends,

I am new to the site and I am a first time grower. I am in my 50's and live in a state that does not have medicinal Marijuana, we will have our second vote on the issue this next election. I used it for recreation for years, but now use it for medical issues, pain and insomnia.

I started my first indoor grow in April of this year and I have one plant 29" tall that is starting her second week in 12/12. I am using 24, 23w = 100w cfl bulbs, half 2700k and half 6500k for flowering in a 4' x 2' grow area. This plant was started in MG soil with time released nutes...bad I know (now).

I started using Gen-hydro Flora System nutes...Micro, Grow, and Bloom. I have been having problems since I started using the Flora fixes and I am not sure if it is because of mixing these with MG soil or what.
If you have any suggestions on this please help me out here...lol.

I started 3 clones off the plant mentioned above, (they are in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil), on 6/3 and only one survived. Again, on 6/20 I started 3 more clones from her and they all seem to be doing fine this time around.
Should I use the Flora System nutes with this soil????

Anyways, this is who I am and what I am doing. I will be going through the site and learning as much as I can and making new friends. So don't be shy...let's be friends! :thumb:

knots

Wow, you already know a lot more than I do about growing. Hopefully someone can help you out! Keep on goin with updates if you find the time! :peace:

Me too...had a heart attack and sold my Piper 180...sure do miss her

Mooney driver here. Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you are healthy now. So hard to get your medical back after certain issues. The medication I am on forced me to self ground, and haven't gone back to get my medical since.

Mooney driver here. Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you are healthy now. So hard to get your medical back after certain issues. The medication I am on forced me to self ground, and haven't gone back to get my medical since.

doing okay now! Just didn't want to go through all that crap to get it back. a fellow flyer only gets to fly about 3 or 4 months out of the year waiting on his medical ticket...not worth it to me. still fly from the 2nd seat with friends every month or so :)

Hi and Welcome,

It sounds like you got it under control I'm in mid 40s so I understand I really need to learn and get it going.

:welcome: to :420: ColoNative06...glad to have you and glad you stopped in. I will be look'n for you out there. :)

Back
Top Bottom