Newb growing looking for advice

morbo

420 Member
hi yall noob here doing my first time grow i got 2 feminized G13 haze on the go from seedling its been sprouted Nov 11th and for the most part its been good however lately i have noticed some problems i wana nip in the bud ( pun totaly intended) it seems like my girls tips are curling under on almost all of the fan leafs and its hard to tell by the photos but it looks like some of them are turning rubbery they dont look like they have the vigor they should, for the first 2-3 weeks i only fed them tap water non ph (didnt have a meter) then i have given them a weekly feeding of reefertilizer ://www.reefertilizer.ca first feed was at half second at full strength when i did the feedings i used distilled water witch i ph,ed to 6-7 (using a aquareum strip ph tester so not 100% on this ) after doing much research i think its either A. over watering ( i havent watterd since friday and soil is still moist) B. over feeding(altho i havent seen any tip burn but it does seem like some tips are splitting ) or c. bad ph im just using potting soil with no nutes added and a 300w mars hydro light temps around 26-28c with around 40-55 humidity
any help you seasoned vets could give this humble grower would be much appreciated and sorry for the shitty spelling

weed1.jpgweed23.jpgweed4.jpgweed5.jpgweed 6.jpg

Ho Morbo, welcome. They look good to me. You really should get to phing as soon as you can though.They might be too wet. They look old enough to let them dry enough to notice a very small droop when you open the tent one day. Pick up the pot and try to remember how light it is and try to water right before it gets that dry in the future. Easier said than done but you'll get the drill. they like wet/ dry cycles the best. Good growing.

They don't look ok to me. Definitely get a way to check the pH. That dramatic downturn of the leaves is called the claw, and it indicates severe overfeeding. The lack of them drying out as expected indicates that the roots have shut down because of excessive watering.
Let these plants dry out all the way to the bottom before watering again. Don't even think about more nutes for now, and get a pH meter and start adjusting every fluid that hits the plant with 6.3 pH. And for now, to get some of those excess nutes out of there, flush this container. That means that you need to pour 3x the volume of that container through there and let it wash out all the nutes. A 3 gallon container needs 9 gallons of water. After you have done this, sit on your hands and do nothing for 3-5 days, until that container becomes as light as a feather and you can FEEL that the plant has used ALL of the water. After that, repeat this process, establishing a clear wet/dry cycle.

good advice will do, should i wait for them to dry before flushing? or just dump the water thru now? wont flushin them make them overwaterd? sorry just want to be clear dont want missunderstand and fuck up further

good advice will do, should i wait for them to dry before flushing? or just dump the water thru now? wont flushin them make them overwaterd? sorry just want to be clear dont want missunderstand and fuck up further
Good question, but they are already overwatered, so lets move toward a cure from here on out... the biggest concern is that load of nutes that was so strong it is clawing the leaves

alright i wait till bone dry then flush , im actually amazed i did this i used less then half of nutes for first feed and second feed was like week and half later.. oh well live and learn as long as i can nurse em back to health ill be happy

Back
Top Bottom