Newbee

420farmer1984

I have a 2 foot by 4 foot by 5 foot tent. I have a T5 8 lamp growing light. My light has 4 switches for 2 lights to be on at a time. I need to know what is the best light i should get. and how many of each. I want to use this lamp for the whole grow process. I have already killed 3 plants in the past and i am not sure whats wrong.. i think root rot or nutrient burn. can anyone please assist me as i love the green and want to grow my own for personal and medical use.

Could you write a list of your equipment? That could help us diagnose your problem a bit better.

If your looking to grow with something small but still produce good yield, I personally recommend a 600w LED. I watch a lot of videos and they work awesome and is really kind on the electricity bill. I use mars hydro brand. It also sounds like your going the hydroponic route, correct me if I’m wrong. I’m by no means on hydroponic not root rot but often times I hear that HydroGuard works well for that problem.

Any other questions feel free to ask, I’ll share whatever knowledge I have on it.

Anyone can grow with the basics....good soil, good lighting (or sunlight:cool:), and solid seeds/genetics.

420 sponsors @GROWant and @TimberGrowLights offer excellent lighting products while @SeedsMan offers hundreds of quality strains.

Any local nursery (or grow shop) will have plenty of soil options.

Don't overwater and give it decent lighting (and ventilation) and you will have a full tent in no time.

:goodluck:

I have a 2 foot by 4 foot by 5 foot tent. I have a T5 8 lamp growing light. My light has 4 switches for 2 lights to be on at a time. I need to know what is the best light i should get. and how many of each. I want to use this lamp for the whole grow process. I have already killed 3 plants in the past and i am not sure whats wrong.. i think root rot or nutrient burn. can anyone please assist me as i love the green and want to grow my own for personal and medical use.
welcome @420farmer1984, here is a good community for you.
you can always contact sales.growant@gmail.com for getting help on lighting advice.
you can please refer to live journal tested by 420 staff Rich Farmer:
GROWant LED & Green Planet Nutrients In GeoPots Grow Journal

Anyone can grow with the basics....good soil, good lighting (or sunlight:cool:), and solid seeds/genetics.

420 sponsors @GROWant and @TimberGrowLights offer excellent lighting products while @SeedsMan offers hundreds of quality strains.

Any local nursery (or grow shop) will have plenty of soil options.

Don't overwater and give it decent lighting (and ventilation) and you will have a full tent in no time.

:goodluck:
Thanks @Blew Hiller recommend GROWant.

I say mix your bulb spectrums up, 6500k and 2700k. Run a couple 6500k during seedling, and then just run them full bore. It's fluorescent so the more light the better. Just dropping my opinion. If I had that light, I would use it. Probably like 4" from canopy...
Peace

Sounds like you have a similar veg light as I do. 98 Watts. If you are going to use this one light for the whole thing, you gotta expect a low yield. It can probably be done though. For veg I would use all 4 of the 6500k. Then for flower put 4 of the 2700 to 3200k bulbs if you can.

The more light the better though.

Back
Top Bottom