Newbie buying a grow kit

DogOn

Hi Guys,

I took the 1st step towards growing my own medication. I bought this kit from amazon for $244:

Grow Tent Room Complete Kit Hydroponic Growing System LED 300W Grow Light + 4" Carbon Filter Combo + 24"x24"x48" Dark Room

and I was wondering if its enough light for 5 plants max of White Widow Auto Flower Marijuana Seeds from crop king.

I am trying to keep everything as simple as possible. Is this a good way to start in terms of hardware?

I also bought a humidity thermometer

and some ph kits for the water

I need to catch up with all the literature, but I hope this enough to start

i am always skeptical of kits that cost less than what it takes to build a decent diy light. there is so much product out there looking to cash in on the new green rush right now. well i do buy amazon stuff i only purchase after researching and i stick to known good brands. i really hope it works for you and look forward to seeing it in action.

let's hope that fan has speed control if not ot will vacuum your tent.. I have the same tent and fan

LOL .... have a 4 inch fan and filter combo in an area under 4 x 4 and there' s no dust in the room with that going

Ill try 2 plants as I am a newbie on this. Ill get that fan control, great suggestion. should I buy a stronger lap for 2 plants?

Yes there are many who want our money and few who actually hold up to what they promise. But yet again there are many factors involved getting that high yield everybody wants. Me on the other hand don't care so much about the yield but the quality of the product. Better of with less yield but high quality than lots of garbage that no one wants.

Yeah 4 or 5 or whatever is too many. 2 pants ber 2 by 2 tops. And with that 48" ceiling I'd recommend a scrog.

Back
Top Bottom