Newbie from USA

tonythc

Hey everyone, I have been a member sine Jan.I'm 49 yrs.old, married and have 3 grown children.I have begun to
relive my teenage years of smoking a little weed from time to time.2 weeks ago I smoked for the first time in over 27 years and it was pure delight.So, I decided to obtain some quality seeds and try my luck.So far so good.I feel like a young kid getting away with something I shouldn't be doing because its still illegal where I live but hopefully that will change soon.I have some questions but will post some later in the proper forum section.:420:

Hey welcome the faq's are a great place to start.

Possibly start a grow journal. If you have any specific questions I'm available 24/7 just pop in one of my threads any of them and ask away.

Welcome to 420 (belated)

Thanks Peyton,I plan on uploading some pics tonight or in the morning along with some questions

:welcome: tonythc to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Thank you Beateo,I have to agree, its mind blowing how much great info is here! Things sure have changed since the early 80's.One thing for sure is, the love for the most beautiful plant is stronger than ever.

Back
Top Bottom