Newbie Grower Joining The Ranks

Welcome to :420: Lizard!! You picked the right place for everything cannabis. You should consider starting a grow journal it's a great way to meet members, and get grow tips from some of our masters!!

What’s up :high-five:lizard guy welcome to :420: we are proud that have you as our new member. I’ve always been interested in micro grows how it’s actually possible.

Hey Lizard Guy! I've not tried Grey Haze before, what's it like? I like the stealth setups also although mine has become less stealthy over the years lol. Welcome to 420 my friend :)
It's easily the most potent strain I've ever smoked or vaped, and makes super silver seem mild ny comparison, I was almost hallucinating on the flashy visuals :D, which lasted for hours. As far as I know, the only place you can get it is from the Grey area coffeeshop in amsterdam.

It's easily the most potent strain I've ever smoked or vaped, and makes super silver seem mild ny comparison, I was almost hallucinating on the flashy visuals :D, which lasted for hours. As far as I know, the only place you can get it is from the Grey area coffeeshop in amsterdam.
Nice
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom