Newbie indoor: 600 watt LED

monse

420 Member
I have 4 auto flower seedlings started in a 20 watt propagation and switched to 600 watt after 3rd set of leaves sprouted. Might need some tips. Have some yellowing and tip curling suspect I might have over fertilized. I went straight water and they seem to be improving. Should I use veg or bloom or both at this point? Is Mylar necessary? I have some I have not installed but the yellowing gives me pause. I am getting air pots for the others tomorrow. TIA

Attachments

• 0604191921_HDR.jpg
    0604191921_HDR.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 127
I have 4 auto flower seedlings started in a 20 watt propagation and switched to 600 watt after 3rd set of leaves sprouted. Might need some tips. Have some yellowing and tip curling suspect I might have over fertilized. I went straight water and they seem to be improving. Should I use veg or bloom or both at this point? Is Mylar necessary? I have some I have not installed but the yellowing gives me pause. I am getting air pots for the others tomorrow. TIA

Attachments

• 0604191929_HDR.jpg
    0604191929_HDR.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 133
Don’t feed nothing else , water only . I’m not a soil grower but they are teaching me , no nutes for 30 days . I can’t see your girls with the burple light on . If you could take another pic without it . Oh and you already did right by flushing with water .

Welcome.

I am formulating that same opinion and I want to upgrade the lighting system... So for my closet set up what is recommended for 4 to 6 plants? CFL? LED? Wattage? Specific light? Appreciate the help...
@SmokeSara can help you out ,it’s a little late but she’ll catch up with you!

Back
Top Bottom