Newbie - is this a calcium deficiency?

Freefall

image3207.jpg

This is red diesel grown in dirt. i am trying to figure out what is causing the brown spots on the fan leaves. I thought it was nute lock out so I flushed it but not seeing an improvement. Could this be a calcium deficiency?
Thanks for the help in advance.

my first guess is not nutrients, I'm thinking bugs, look under the spots, on the other side of leaf. Also try :flicking" the stem, see if anything drops off, maybe put a piece of paper under the branch to catch what TINY critter may fall off. Don't spray plant when it's in direct hot sunlight, the spots can be sunburn from droplets on leaf magnified by sun, burning leaf. Let me know what's u c under the leaf & post pic of other side of the leaf you posted above. we'll figure it out.

Stuck some fly paper on top of the soil. I haven't noticed any flies on the plant. I replanted it into a bigger pot with the same soil i used on the mother plant that is in the sixth week of flowering and looks great. I noticed the fan leaves are much bigger than were on the mother plant not sure if that means anything. The soil I was using seemed to stay wet for to long could the spots be from a root problem? Thanks

This is red diesel grown in dirt. i am trying to figure out what is causing the brown spots on the fan leaves. I thought it was nute lock out so I flushed it but not seeing an improvement. Could this be a calcium deficiency?
Thanks for the help in advance.

It looks like calcium deficiency to me. A good flush can't hurt. You wont see any improvements in the damaged leaves. You will have to judge if the rust spots stop spreading. You could always add some dolomite lime/garden lime to the soil.

*disclaimer: I don't grow outdoors

Back
Top Bottom