Newbie Leaf Problem - 1st Grow - Your Expertise Wanted

MaineGreenery

7_8_16_leaf_issue.jpg

Hello, New grower here looking for help from all you veterans out there. I will do my best to give all the info needed but bear with me as I am new. There are three plants, all from bag seed and sex unknown. Plants have been in Veg about 4 weeks and are growing indoors under t5HO lights on 18/6. Humidity is kept at about 50% and temps are 70-80. Water is given usually every other day and Miracle Grow liquid fertilizer, about 10-drops per plant) has been given at most waterings. Plants are growing in about 3 gallon containers and are being LST'd. Hoping to begin flowering asap but would like to address this leaf issue first. There are some small flies, not sure what here are, but I applied some diatomaceous (sp?) earth powder to the soil a couple days ago as well as sprayed plants with a neem oil extract product at the same time.

Any help you can offer would be really appreciated and if i missed any info to provide please tell me. I am still learning!

Cheers

Hello. I don't see any threat to your plant in the picture. One leaf has a little damage but your have lush foliage and obviously strong plants. It doesn't look like anything that would spread.
As for flies I'm a big fan of neem oil. Remember to follow up every few days in case of eggs even if you don't see more flies for a while.
I'm fairly new to cannabis myself. Hopefully this pops back to top of forum list and we'll get some more experienced input.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom