Newbie - Male or Female Plant

zillaman

I looked at several different plant on here and google images. I dont know if my plant is a male or female. It is the Auto Chemdog strain. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Its 1st time growing for me. Using Fox Farm Ocean soil and just started Grow Big nutes after 3.5 weeks of nothing. How long by the looks should I wait till I switch to Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom. Comments on how it looks would also be appreciated.. Thank you all!

Re: Newbie.. MALE or FEMALE Plant

you should switch to bloom ferts about a week before switching your lights I think. I am not familiar with those nutes though. Look great from the top. Cant tell on sex yet (from that picture anyways). might not be mature enough for preflowers.

For auto's I believe I have read to switch to a stronger bloom% mix when you find your first pistils. I have never grown auto's, so hopefully someone familiar with auto's will pop in to answer. I believe every grower has their own method, I would recommend reading a few opinions as to how and why they choose to switch to flower nutrients, and form your own opinion and method based on what you learn.

I do not see any signs of sex. You never said how old they are.

yea too soon to be sure
looks nice and healthy, good start!!
keep up the good work and check back in a week =)
take care and good luck

Excellent! Thank you all for replies.. The plant is about 4 weeks old... I figured an auto would be best one to start off with. Of course, my dumb ass just found the bag the seed came in and it says "femenised", so i think i found my answer. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom