Newbie needing help please: Aussie female needs help

Yup i thought it did aswell re coco.. and i think next time i will use coco as it seems to be the choice of many but i must admit im scared lol..

Attachments

• 20200609_083417.jpg
    20200609_083417.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 33
Holy hells bells do they ever!
What breed is she ? I have a variety of seeds but using afgan as thought maybe best way to go for my 1st but i also have...
Purple solodial Lemon cheese feminized which i can not find info on
Northern blue lights
Fusion
Starbtrek og which i can find no info on
Super skunk
Money maker feminized
Widow bomb
White lemon feminized

I thought about having a few back ups and get em started? What of any if any would you suggest to do

Mega crop soil or hydro y I like it so much n it’s all in one bag just mix n feed if in soil don’t even have to ph ur water hydro obviously can’t get around that but I haven’t checked ph but once this hole run so basically stuff cuz it’s cheap doesn’t mean it’s sucksI just guess they really want to show ppl what they stuff can do now this is my 3 rd run n price all ready has went up
AE98A043-DB9A-4673-80EE-FFAE3B8D2BCC.jpeg

I have critical purple kush , Alaskan purple and cbd now next doin some autos if I was u I go with lemon cheese enything cheese is amazing
Swweeetttt yes i do like em crystal looking plants... and had read some amazing reviews.... autos tho scare me lol as well everything at mo ...

What do you reckon these are laterals or pre flower? As not ment to be auto

Attachments

• 20200609_082916.jpg
    20200609_082916.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 29
Mega crop soil or hydro y I like it so much n it’s all in one bag just mix n feed if in soil don’t even have to ph ur water hydro obviously can’t get around that but I haven’t checked ph but once this hole run so basically stuff cuz it’s cheap doesn’t mean it’s sucksI just guess they really want to show ppl what they stuff can do now this is my 3 rd run n price all ready has went up
AE98A043-DB9A-4673-80EE-FFAE3B8D2BCC.jpeg
We seem to be so much more limited at what is available here re mediums and nutes..., i dam paid $40 a bag of medium and the canna was well closer to the $160 for the 3 !!!

Not seen anywhere here ... might have to import it but with the convid issues these days everything imported takes like forever and as illegal to grow such pretty plants omg the issues !

I am not familiar with those nutes on there website they don't have a feed schedule. I would probably start at half the manufactures recommended dosage. Feed every time you water making sure to develop a good wet and dry cycle.

I found this schedule

Attachments

• 1590934762567.jpg
    1590934762567.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 45
  • 1591607435074.jpg
    1591607435074.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom