Please Help, 1st time Grower, Palnts are Dying, Read up but Needing Help

Sy11UK

Strain - Pineapple Chunk
Type - Indica
Plants - 2 in separate Pots (was organinally 4, 2 died)
Age - 13 days since sprouted

Indoor/Hydro
Reservoir size - 30 Litres
Pots - 11 Litres
Temp at top of tent - 35
Medium - 2/3 of pot filled with expanded clay pellets, top 1/3 with COCO fibre
Tent Size - 110cm x 66cm x 160cm
Lights - 1 x 400W HPS
Ventilation - 1 x 4" extractor fan, 1 x mini fan inside tent
Nutes - Canna Coco A + B
Nutes used - Half recommended dosage 4 days after sprouting, full strength after 8 days, just PH'd water since noticing big problems around day 10#

Hi, this is my first grow so please excuse me for anything stupid I may say# Up until around the 10th day my plants were looking good and healthy but since then the leaves have started to go brown and twist and just look really ill# I have read through the "Problems & Pests" Section and think I may have Nute Burn, I have watered plants with PH'd water #6#2# and began foliar feeding this evening with the same

I've posted pics below# Please help me, I've had to make big sacrifices to buy my system and seeds and really don't want these little girls to die
Thanks, sorry for the long post
Sy

100_00036 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

100_00022 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
100_00052 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

NO NUKES NO NUKES NO NUKES!

Oh wait, I meant NUTES...too young for nutrients You're burning em. Wait till 4th set of leaves I think?

Disclaimer: I grow hydro and know nothing of soil. I'm also a newby but read tons.

Cheers will do, do you reckon they can still be saved?

Only the Canna Goddess knows that answer. For us mere mortals, we can only wait and see.

Flush them out as BassMan said. Stop watering till the soil starts to dry out. Remember it is a weed and can put up with a lot of abuse.

Also, no need to post twice the same question. You might want to ask the Moderators to delete the other post.

Back
Top Bottom