Newbie needing help please: Aussie female needs help

Why go hps? Have you looked at any of the leds yet?
And re this nope not yet.. id li,e to but yeah iv onky ever seen hps old skol and kinda had a loom and for the good lights well a fortune.. ? Hps is so faithful yet cheap also lol.. untill power bill arrives and at mo bloody infa red helicopters ! Chasing stolen cars!

I’m running a 600w HPS, it was free just have to deal with the heat.
Yeap, iv got a 400 and 600 going at mo on 12/12
Im running em at night when cooler and its winter here at mo so nightsbare around 15 degress , tent stays about 28 when on and 25ish when off..
They just so easy.. but iv 2 extractor fans and 1 top of tent fan, 2 floor fan and 1 blowing loving brezzes just above there pretty heads lol but yeah stuck in a bathroom extractor fan as does get warm
Iv actually found the 400 the babes have loved the most!

Id like to trial a led over summer as gets so hot here i can keep 8nside then instead of breaking nails digging a trench today.. lol.. prep for out door caitlyn jenner!

Oh
Pollen carries for miles on the wind, so make sure the prevailing winds are blowing away from your garden.
Soooo way over back totally opp directions but well yeah ya reckon pull it ? Not bother.. really its prob shit seeds n just oil..

&×*;$€^'oug.. i so needed more seeds to ! Well not going back to whom i did anyway seems there feminized seeds well are NOT

I cant wait till aussie has cafes n seed banks ! 80 for 5 them seeds now i watch others like hawke..

Thanks dude yep i shall do it yeah hemis id read that shitty seeds and well ya advise spot on so far thank u.. omg how do i do it? Slow or quick! My 1st kill omg really tho how sad but well eekk

I can't remember who it was but a member here would put his Hermie outside to torture it it was early spring here do the weather was cold wet. But I think quick is better.
Well i just bloody might, gone l.p.is my sympithy iv just found another

Attachments

• 20200711_213059.jpg
    20200711_213059.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200711_213057.jpg
    20200711_213057.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200711_213042.jpg
    20200711_213042.jpg
    548.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20200711_213037.jpg
    20200711_213037.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 40
2 down thinin maybe ine more.., sigh! And i had make room so i got rid 4 to a mate so then leaves 7.. outta 16, fml ba ck to crappy yeah feminized seed bank !

Fkn bs seeds ment be feminized!
Caveman seeds brisbane gets them in from ? I had hardvtime getting last order dic never answered emails etc now i know why! Feminized hey lol.. andvyeah i just dont think was good genitics from start as stunted for no reason as so healthy and perfect conditions i dunno was just not very business likento deal with and when $$$ for 5 seeds that may or may not pop atleast ones tbat do could be whats said hey..

Hey ya new business.. lol

Back
Top Bottom