Newbie with all the gear but no I dear

PalgraveBUDS

420 Member
Hi All,

Hope all is well. With all this coronavirus stuff going on I thought I would finally indulge in something g I ha e always wanted to do: grow my 4 plants in a grow tent.....

Well, I'm sure I don't have the best setup but hopefully not a bad one either:

(1) Vivosun 48x48x80 inches grow tent
(2) Vivosun 2000W LED Cobb grow light full range
(3) Vivosun 8 inch ventilation system with carbon filter
(4) 2 X Honeywell 90 degree fans
(8) Noma 50 pint dehumidifier
(9) foxfarm happy frog 52L potting soil
(10) 4 X foxfarm 5 gallon pot
(11) PH soil reader
(12) thermometer and humidity tester
(13) jack herer, northern lights, white widow and NYC Diesel auto seeds

That's my setup and I was wondering a few things:

(1) do I have all that I need as per above?
(2) do I need nutrients even though my soil is ultra nutrient rich?
(3) what seed should I start with 1st?
(4) how do I control temperature?
(5) do I also need a humidifier?
(6) longer question is what should my watering schedule look like? I know there is the seedling stage, veg stage, grow stage and flowering stage.....
(7) Any tips an advice is highly appreciated and I thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely,

Thanks

Hey welcome to the community.

1 - one never knows if they hzve enough until you start. But looks good.

2 - many ways to grow. Some with nutes others without. I would start with one plant let it grow and see what she is missing

3 - I recommend startinh with the White Widow it is an easy one to grow

4 - this you will figure out and it is different depending on where you live. But heater, a/c ( not needed where I am ), and fans will all help here

5 - depends on location I do not need dehumidifier for growing but use it in dry room to get humidity right

6 - FF will most likely be a once a week watering but I can't say for sure as I use ProMix but water only when dry...there is posts specifically on this topic. Read all you can as this is important part

7 - grow 1 to start don't do any training learn how the pkant grows and what she needs and than you can use this info you learn to better understand the techniques of training

Hope this helps.

Happy growing

Hey may I ask what your soil ph pen is. If it cheap 3in1 tester it only works for a little bit as the probes cannot be cleaned properly and are can not be stored in a solution to keep working. I was just curious.

Back
Top Bottom