Hey all! New to here and somewhat of a noob

cjsbabygirl313

Hi everyone! So I’m getting ready to start my second-ever grow. My first grow (3 years ago) was Mephisto Genetics’ autofem Hubbabubbasmelloscope in DWC - managed to get 2.75 oz dries out of two plants. One plant started strong and ended weak, the second had a rough start and ended up taking over my tent. I know its not the monster yield others have had, but for a first grow and one in DWC, I feel that I did pretty good!

Getting ready to start my 2nd grow using Mephisto Genetics’ autofem Double Grape (stored all my extra seeds in the fridge from before so I’m hoping they’ll germinate). But before I start again, I need to set my grow tent back up and re-familiarize myself with everything!

Here’s my gear:
  • Tent: Vivosun 36”x20”x62” mylar tent
  • Light: MaxBloom CREE 400w X4 COB 12-band full spectrum with UV & IR
  • Exhaust: Vivosun 203 CFM 4" Inline Duct Fan with 4" carbon filter
  • Intake: Passive
  • Vivosun 950 GPH air-pump running
    • DWC bucket with (2) 4” air-stones and hydroton
    • GH Water Farm with (1) 4” air-stone and hydroton
  • GH flora trio and Mr. Mucha Stache cal/mag (1/4 of the seedling strength since I’m using distilled water)
  • Warm steam vaporizer to add humidity
  • (2) 6” fans for additional air circulation (not in use yet)
Last go-round I was using distilled water that I distilled myself because we have well water that is REALLY hard. Since then we have put a whole-home 3-stage filtration system in, so once I get a new Blue Labs pen (pretty sure my old one is no good) I’ll check the EC/PPM before I decide which route to go.

I’ll be happy for anyone who would be willing to hold my hand as I get started again!

Howdy do and welcome..
Great set up by the way.. you should set up a journal and document your journey.. there's loads of guys and gals on here , with similar set ups, that will be willing to help you along the way.
@Tokin Roll has a link, that will send you to the journal section. He will be along soon..
Anyway, hopefully see you around.. Good luck
Take care

Squiggs

Welcome to the forum @cjsbabygirl313 :welcome::passitleft:

throw up some pics, I'd like to see what that tent looks like with all that stuff in it :popcorn: I'm a minimalist myself, nothing but plants, lights, and fans :thumb:

Thanks @MochaBud ! I will certainly do so once I get it all cleaned up and set up again (though I may have to get two more fans - I kinda stole my current two for my cookie business *lol*). When my last grow finished it became the storage for all my grow stuff so its a bit packed in there right now. Oy vey I dread cleaning that out!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @cjsbabygirl313

You came to the right place if you want to learn and succeed in growing your own medication. If you start a journal we will be able to follow along incase you run into a problem. When your ready to start a grow journal, place it here.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff.

You can also, ask as many question as you can think of; we like a challenge. :rofl:

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thanks @Tokin Roll !

Everyone here has been so welcoming and makes me feel right at home!

I look forward to this grow and any help I can get when (not IF) I run into problems

Thanks @MochaBud ! I will certainly do so once I get it all cleaned up and set up again (though I may have to get two more fans - I kinda stole my current two for my cookie business *lol*). When my last grow finished it became the storage for all my grow stuff so its a bit packed in there right now. Oy vey I dread cleaning that out!
Welcome @cjsbabygirl313 this is a great place! Tons of help here!! I’m sure some of your seeds will be fine. They are resilient. Good luck with the grow!!
I’m a little bit intrigued about your cookie business. Myself I have a Fudge making business. Fun times lol.

Hi everyone! So I’m getting ready to start my second-ever grow. My first grow (3 years ago) was Mephisto Genetics’ autofem Hubbabubbasmelloscope in DWC - managed to get 2.75 oz dries out of two plants. One plant started strong and ended weak, the second had a rough start and ended up taking over my tent. I know its not the monster yield others have had, but for a first grow and one in DWC, I feel that I did pretty good!

Getting ready to start my 2nd grow using Mephisto Genetics’ autofem Double Grape (stored all my extra seeds in the fridge from before so I’m hoping they’ll germinate). But before I start again, I need to set my grow tent back up and re-familiarize myself with everything!

Here’s my gear:
  • Tent: Vivosun 36”x20”x62” mylar tent
  • Light: MaxBloom CREE 400w X4 COB 12-band full spectrum with UV & IR
  • Exhaust: Vivosun 203 CFM 4" Inline Duct Fan with 4" carbon filter
  • Intake: Passive
  • Vivosun 950 GPH air-pump running
    • DWC bucket with (2) 4” air-stones and hydroton
    • GH Water Farm with (1) 4” air-stone and hydroton
  • GH flora trio and Mr. Mucha Stache cal/mag (1/4 of the seedling strength since I’m using distilled water)
  • Warm steam vaporizer to add humidity
  • (2) 6” fans for additional air circulation (not in use yet)
Last go-round I was using distilled water that I distilled myself because we have well water that is REALLY hard. Since then we have put a whole-home 3-stage filtration system in, so once I get a new Blue Labs pen (pretty sure my old one is no good) I’ll check the EC/PPM before I decide which route to go.

I’ll be happy for anyone who would be willing to hold my hand as I get started again!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Get a journal going and we will all be happy to help out.
Stay safe.
Bill

Welcome @cjsbabygirl313 this is a great place! Tons of help here!! I’m sure some of your seeds will be fine. They are resilient. Good luck with the grow!!
I’m a little bit intrigued about your cookie business. Myself I have a Fudge making business. Fun times lol.
@charliewaffles - I make home-made hand-decorated sugar cookies like this (and yup, these ones I made!)
6942036B-02D0-4A18-9B9B-2E88045341AC.jpeg

Welcome @cjsbabygirl313

Those cookie look delicious :drool:
And a nice proper mix of maple added, I like ;)

When you get yourself a grow journal setup, be sure to put it into your signature, and drop a link in here!

There'sa bunch of links in the thread below to help!

Welcome @cjsbabygirl313

Those cookie look delicious :drool:
And a nice proper mix of maple added, I like ;)

When you get yourself a grow journal setup, be sure to put it into your signature, and drop a link in here!

There'sa bunch of links in the thread below to help!
Thank you @Rexer ! I pride myself in making cookies that taste as good as they look

And yup, as soon as I get the grow started I’ll create the journal and link it here and in my signature!

Back
Top Bottom