Oldsmoker1960

hello everyone call me oldsmoker 48 years old 1st smoke was in 72 stoped about 3 years ago for the money and the job. 2002 my wife was told she has MS now a days i stay home take care of her thats ok we do fine have 2 sons 22 and 24 they have there place we have ours its great. OK moving on thanks for letting me on. i got 9 plants in doors for about 40 days now mite need some help been checking ph and nuts will get back with more info and pics. dont know y they call it a drug if you find it down by the river when fishing just pull it up throw it on the fire and inhale. well said enough for now thanks for your time. be safe

Re: newbe

Welcome to 420 magazine, oldsmoker....Lots of good info and people here to help out....What strain are you growing for her, if you don't mind me asking? :peace:

welcome oldsmoker....I'm a new fish in the bowl...hope your wife is well.

cant remeber what strain i order skunk special and also got 20 free seeds of unknow will have some pics soon maybe you can help thanks for your words.

Pez thanks for asking shes kind of slow. would like to see her eat more, smoke helps with that. thanks for your words,

Back
Top Bottom