Newbies outdoor strain question. help!

matai

hello, first day on 420 mag as a member - hello to all:ciao:. i'm a kiwi looking at getting ready for spring down in the southern hemisphere. and think i'll try to import some seeds from one of the seed banks. N.Z customs pretty tough boys to get seeds past (they are pretty onto the cd case thing and anything from holland is suspect) but i'll give it a go. anyway..... i live at around 35 degrees south, virtually frost free, not to bad on the rainfall but can end up with a shitty autumn of rain on some years. i've done two small grows that were fairly pitifull although after reading through the 420 gro journals i can see where i've been going wrong (lousy clay soil and i've not ammended a big enough area, and ph 5.5). beans have just been some fairly crappy bag seeds but they were okay to learn on. i want to limit the plant numbers to 3-4 (the court system won't nail me to a wall with that amount - and harder for the winged bacon to spot in the flying sty in the sky! so... i'm prepared to dig and put in a max of eight plants with half being male, pull them. and hopefully 3 plants through to harvest. because of the low number of plants i want a strain thats HUGE (don't we all) hiding individual plants from the helicopter is no problem no matter how big they are. but i would like a indica/sativa hybrid. a sativa growing plant with an indica stone would be bang on. so am i asking for the shangri-la of marajuana? or is there such a strain or strains?. huge yeild/indica stone and STRONG. if i'm dreaming then please let me know and maybe a few of you have a suggestion or two. :peace:

something like that im going to try ... strong , potetnt ...indica ...My option is GWS(Great white shak)
Awards:
1st prize Bio HTCC 1997.
1st prize HIGHLIFE 2005.

Genetics:
Super Skunk, Brazilian and South Indian.
Effect:
Very strong body effect, stoned and long lasting.
Flowering indoor:
Most growers harvest after 65 days. A week longer will give extra resin and a special sweet taste.
Flowering outdoor:
Ready around end of September in the Northern hemisphere; around end of April in the Southern.

cheers hazeseeker. will look up the strain and see what i can find out. beautifull country croatia - also with a great growing climate. i was there about 12 yrs ago have a relative on hvar. good growing - cheers matai

Back
Top Bottom