gcohen

Hello, all, thanks for reading. This is about to get a little specific. I need a good strain that can withstand a lot of rainfall, water-wise, and strength-wise, and heat ranging from 75-95F during the day, and 68-80 during the night. Since my location is just at the equator, we have 12/12 pretty much all year round. The plot is going to be under a partially covered lush tropical forest-type land that allows plenty of sunlight in. I live in the Caribbean, so imagine Jamaica, or Puerto Rico. Which are extremely humid and very rainy on some seasons.

So, obviously this is going to be outdoors, and this is my first grow so I'm looking for something at beginner level. Maybe if anyone knows strains that grow amazingly in Jamaica, or good Jamaica derived strains. Because, honestly, I've look at all the seed finder databases I could, and none of them specified much. I was interested in Skunk #1, and AK47 from my research, but I don't really think they would do that well here. I'm interested in a sativa dominant hybrid, but an indica wont hurt.

Thank you for reading this, and I'm sorry for the length, my climate is completely different from all the tutorials and forum posts. Also, I'm pretty high.

-gcohen

Back
Top Bottom