Newby help me

420-magazine-mobile753866879.jpg

Sent from my SM-T560NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is day two of transplant and all my worries have faded my little girl just got two new leaves and it's safe to say that the transplant was a success! ( never using that clay type looking pot ever again

I did just notice that there are some white marks on the new leaves any idea what they could be they're tiny but I want them to either stay that way or go away.. any idea what it could be?

You need fluffier soil, more aeration! As the other guy said get some vermiculite and maybe even a chor brick? They are cheap as.
*edit sorry i just realized I only had read page one haha, good job on the transplant and good luck with the light.

When you watered did you accidently get some water on the plant itself? I'm guessing you did. The spots will go away as long as it don't keep happening. You are going to need perlite, for airation. Without airation you eventually kill your plant. I would suggest before transplanting mix perlite in with your soil be for transplanting. Lighting well I hate to say it but you'll need a neck of a lot more light for your plant to grow and reach harvest. Tent size depends on what you want, how many plants you will be growing? Like for example I have a 5x5x6.5 tent with 4 plants in it and I really had no room. Click on my Sig at the bottom of my post and you will see what I mean.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea that's probably what it was, woo sigh of relief and I only have one plant this is my first grow I'm just trying to get the steps down and learn from trial and error so when I do go all out I will have enough of experience to get my new plant to its full potential, thanks to everybody that's helping I really appreciate it but don't stop there keep the advice coming!

Folks on here will disagree and say you can grow under cfls- sure you can grow under incandescent if you want- but that's my two cents- if you aren't doing at least 400 watts- pack it in- you're wasting your time

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have seen some amazing cfl grows with huge yields, I don't agree with that at all. Also not everyone has money to go buy the best of everything at once we all gotta start somewheres.

And do I honestly need all those co2 things and fans and filters I just need the basics to grow a nice plant around 300 Grams so anything that will get me to that I'm cool with

Uneed fans for sure an filters r a good idea if stealth is an issue. c02 is not worth it imo unless ur running atleast 1000w but that's just my opinion.

Yea that's probably what it was, woo sigh of relief and I only have one plant this is my first grow I'm just trying to get the steps down and learn from trial and error so when I do go all out I will have enough of experience to get my new plant to its full potential, thanks to everybody that's helping I really appreciate it but don't stop there keep the advice coming!

This is a fine place to learn, the best growers are united here and are really friendly, weather you are known or new we all share the passion of growing. Some for rec use, some for fun, and some for medication, we all work together

This is a fine place to learn, the best growers are united here and are really friendly, weather you are known or new we all share the passion of growing. Some for rec use, some for fun, and some for medication, we all work together

Music to my ears man I am having a lot of help from people on here and I can wait till I get enough experience to really kick it in to high gear and get some huge yields I will be posting this whole life cycle today is day 15 from seed and I've only gotten this far because of this site, can't wait to see what my first grow produces

Music to my ears man I am having a lot of help from people on here and I can wait till I get enough experience to really kick it in to high gear and get some huge yields I will be posting this whole life cycle today is day 15 from seed and I've only gotten this far because of this site, can't wait to see what my first grow produces

It takes time, everyone does things a bit differently so you kind of have to judge what way will work for you

So something interesting happened today I'm going to post a pic I have a route growing up out of the soil...

You can't really see it but if you click on the picture and zoom in you will be able to see it
Its on the right

You can't really see it but if you click on the picture and zoom in you will be able to see it
Its on the right

I see the bit of green. Is that what you are referring to? It could be another plant in the soil... depending on where you got that stuff...

XxKitty

Yea and I got the soil straight out of a bag, and the only thing I put in was the plant when I transplanted it..

Yea and I got the soil straight out of a bag, and the only thing I put in was the plant when I transplanted it..

It's not uncommon to have little plants or even a few small blades of grass grow from the soil. In fact it only means you plant can grow in it as well lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom