Newby help me

So it's basically telling me I got some really good soil?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So it's basically telling me I got some really good soil?

As a few of us have told you... the soil needs to be properly aerated for cannabis to grow a successful root ball. Next time you transplant, you NEED to purchase some perlite and mix it in with your soil. Soil is made from earth... obviously. Sometimes plant matter is left in the earth when they mix it up before it's is bagged and sent to be sold. Then, when given proper growing conditions like light and air... the plant matter is given a chance to grow again. It isn't 'good' but it isn't 'bad'. Plants grow out of cracks in concrete... so... it's nothing to alert the press about... but I wouldn't be worried about it. If it grows to be larger than a simple blade of grass you of course want to get it out of there as you don't want anything competing with your cannabis for food,light, space, etc.

Hope that helps!
XxKitty

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think banana peels are used more so for the flowering part of the plants life. I've read a few recipes for making organic nutes from banana peels but I'm not sure you should use it without composting it or dry it out and powder it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

420-magazine-mobile487293610.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2079483374.jpg
420-magazine-mobile550236796.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1853598649.jpg

Just wondering does she look healthy and I transplanted on day 15 from seed and I've seen a lot of pictures with plants looking a lot bigger, today will be day 18. I'm just wondering if anyone can see anything wrong, or if any other pictures from different angles would be able to help someone better diagnose better. Let me know guys thanks

She's petite but that's okay! Not everyone's plants grow the same. So... did your LED arrive yet or is she still under just one cfl? As soon as you get more light on her she should respond. From the photos it looks as though her stem is quite thin... did you get a fan blowing a decent breeze on her to toughen her up?

Have you looked into your water quality? PH and Ppm meters can be bought on the cheap on eBay... they won't be amazing quality but they will work to get you started!

I got a other cfl in the there and my led should be here along with my ten on Monday, and I haven't put any fan sense the transplant I didn't want to stress her out even more but I will for sure if that's what needs to happen.

Yeah... get a fan on her asap and make that girl dance for you! That's how you get those nice fat stems growing. You will want a hanging kit with your LED panel. The hanging wires they come with, while functional... don't allow you to adjust the light easily which will be important in a grow tent. I learned the hard way... I just ordered these... simple pulley system makes it easier to hang and adjust.
420-magazine-mobile1432664395.jpg

Any brand would be find. They also make a yo yo version called easy rollers but I have read those sometimes get caught up.

I'm only 30 days above soil today... so I can't offer much advice other than what I have read and experienced thus far. I have a ppm reader because my water is hard... and i have a PH meter but... don't use that as often because I lucked out with my tap water being 6.4ish.

I just started quarter strength nutrients and both my soil and nutrients are organic... BioBizz is the brand.

So recap... these are the things I would suggest doing/researching as you grow your grow.
Fan
LED hung in your tent
PH and PpM reader
Nutrients
And perlite to add to your soil next transplant OR a new soil that has perlite in it... but it's still good to add MORE perlite even then.

The fan won't stress the plant and I keep one on my plants constantly.

Also remember to let the soil completely dry out before watering again. I have had to wait 9+ days for my transplanted plants to dry up enough to be watered so don't be afraid. The plant will show you when she needs water.

Ok for sure will start getting on those things and I'm gonna put the fan on right now, but I will post new pictures once her new home arrives, and thank you for the help seems to be that your the person that has stuck around on my journal, much appreciated

No problem. I definitely am not a growing guru but... being a couple weeks ahead of you... I can at least help you to not make the mistakes I made .

My eldest... 30 days above soil today... she's been getting some very minor LST so my hand is holding the actual 'top' of the plant....
420-magazine-mobile1261504647.jpg

Yea she's a beauty, can't wait until my little girl gets as big as that

Still waiting on my shipment of my new LED and my tent, but here's an update she seems to like where she's at and has really started to open up sense i put the fan on her. Next pictures she will be in her forever home with the new lights!

I'm abandoning this journal I got a new one it's called my first journal or just click on my name and follow it

Back
Top Bottom