NFT 13' x 11' Multi-Strains

No the roots go long and decent volume but never had a problem with them clogging up the plumbing. They are just phenomal in their growth rate right now. Honestly cant wait for them to start slowing down and focusing on big colas. Still a ways from the first defol and the canopy is already begging for it but have to wait for the stretch to stop. Only problem with a large variety is different growth rates, but we aren't to were one can have his own warehouse to grow in.

Day 27 of flowering so close to halfway there they are starting to fatten up and crystal production has begun. They say a picture is worth a 1000 words so here is a lot of words for you.
DSCN18209.JPG
DSCN18159.JPG
DSCN18147.JPG
DSCN18129.JPG
DSCN18118.JPG
DSCN18109.JPG
DSCN18095.JPG
DSCN18088.JPG
DSCN18078.JPG

Do you say that because my garden is powered by top led and I make the lights look great LOL. They still have a good two weeks left don't think they can get much frostier. The large fan leaves are all new growth so no frosting there but everything else is covered.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom