Nhgrow's First Journal and Grow! 600w HPS Soil/2L Hempy Perpetual Grow

I wouldn't be able to lol. And nh just passed the bill in the senate house i believe just needs to go to maggy which she already said she would pass it. Only reason why they haven't is old governor lynch always vetoed it while everyone passed it. This year i'm sure they will legal mmj.

its a small, yet a step in the right direction, i sure hope they get it, for the sake of the patients

I agree 100%, i don't follow politics that much but i know for sure it was all lynch. I remember last time it came up in the house like 80% or some shit voted for but lynch said as long as he was governor he would veto it. Give it time and nh will be right there, and most likely do it alot better than how maine is handling everything. Woke up and checked out the girls and man they are pumping out trics like crazzzzy. I don't think i'm going to get a really good yield mostly due to no nutes for first few weeks and for about a month all they had was a 400w mh school gym type light. Also sexed my big bushy plant i have been training for some time and she is a she! I took a clone aprox a week ago and first roots shot out today, not even 1 single leaf died while pushing roots, very good candidate for my new mom. :cheer: . Took 6 more earlier from places where i was basically just topping it as it was getting pretty tall so hopefully in a week or so going to try to get another 6 more or so and start 6-10 rounds of sog plants in hempy 2ls once my big girls are out. My smaller flowering plants look like killer bud but buds never got really big maybe they have a big surprise for me but i think it's because my biggest is ~1ft taller or so and i have to obv keep the light higher. Hopefully everything will be sorted out with this strain when i can lower the light. Pictures will follow later, still need to take a few more.

Here's a couple pics of the big flowering plant, she is now dripping with trics! Pictures are taken on an iphone 4 so sometimes you can see and sometimes you can't.

photo_2_74.jpg

photo407.jpg

Clones in some water waiting to be dipped:
photo_3_67.jpg

New mother after the cuts:
photo_4_50.jpg

Today has been a busy day fixing everything that was screwed up last night, more pics will be up tomorrow when i get a chance. Thanks for stopping in everyone.

Good afternoon 420! Harvest is just around the corner, buds smell great! Mix of a purply lemon smell that smells like it's going to taste amazinggggg. Looking at my small plants they budded everywhereee earlier in the grow but never really got big buds which i think is caused by my tent not being 100% light proof. When i'm in the tent with all lights off and the light in my room on the only light i can is through the 4in exhaust, is that enough to cause yield problems? Maybe the plants can see the light and i can't, not really sure but this week i'll be working on wrapping it in some painters cloth or something just incase. Kept 1 hempy of this strain in veg incase i decided to keep going with it and took 6 clones off that so 12 new clones all unknown but this strain has really really good traits and would like to see how i can keep making it yield better because that seems to be the only problem i have with it. Now for the pics!!

photo_9_45.jpg

photo_8_29.jpg

photo_6_34.jpg

photo_10_38.jpg

The upcoming stars:
photo_7_34.jpg

Mother gettin some well needed lst after the cuttings:
photo_2_75.jpg

photo_3_68.jpg

photo_5_42.jpg

First pic is of the current flowering strain, second is still unknown but awesome awesome genetics should do the flower tent just fine i think :). Harvest for the big 1 will prob be monday night or tue morning. Is it better to harvest after they have been in the dark or does it not matter? Thanks for stopping in everyone.

Things have been alright smurf, thanks for checking in been a while since i could update. All my soil girls started to herm, not sure if my tent isn't light proof, temps hit 90 for a couple days when i first got my light and didnt have vents hooked up. Anyways problem around 5 days chopped early, hopefully won't affect too much. I threw them all in a crawl space i have under my stairs, forgot to turn the heater on 1 night and looked like it got a little too cold, alotttt of the crystals looked like they were gone, on the leaves, bud, everything. After a day or 2 bud looks alot better and crystals seem to have come back. So today was the third day they have been in complete darkness and decided to chop. All but 1 looked pretty mature and not too too early, leaving the other 1 for another couple days in hopes of fattening up a little bit, leaves still look really green and healthy so i got big hopes for her! Also, not sure from drying too quick, chopping too early or what but they start to smell a little bit like hay but you can still smell the dankness. I have moved them downstairs in hopes cooler temps will slower dry and hopefully get rid of that smell!

photo_711.jpg

photo_611.jpg

photo_583.jpg

photo425.jpg

The new girls:
photo_4135.jpg

photo_3169.jpg

photo_2209.jpg

Some of the WW/Lemons:
photo_1243.jpg

And my new mom looking great:
photo_2_76.jpg

Thanks for stopping, been a little hectic so expect faster/more updates for now on. Harvest and smoke report will be ASAP! :lot-o-toke:
:hookah::roorrip::party:

Thanks for stopping in and the kind words bike! :thumb: Your girls are looking good too! I think you will be much happier with soil until you get used to everything. What nutes do you plan on using? I'm using flora series right now in my 2l hempies and they are loving it, haven't tried any in soil. GH organic line is really good i'm using that too in my soil and as you can tell they love it! :thumb: Good growing bro keep em green!

Thanks for stopping in and the kind words bike! :thumb: Your girls are looking good too! I think you will be much happier with soil until you get used to everything. What nutes do you plan on using? I'm using flora series right now in my 2l hempies and they are loving it, haven't tried any in soil. GH organic line is really good i'm using that too in my soil and as you can tell they love it! :thumb: Good growing bro keep em green!

thanks man i feel more comfetable now that im back in the soil :D , i am using BPN part blue max right now but subsequently the guy at the hydro shop gave me a free trial pack of GH part flora series , so i might give that a shot.

Hey smurf how's it growing? Hope all is green. Sounds like a good plan bike, when you run out i'd give the gh organics line a try. I got the small box that has the whole line up and has actually lasted quite a while and was only $36 and as you can see produced some really nice meds :D. That's if you want to go organic route, you might get bigger nugs with chem but nothing beats the taste and smell of organics! Keep em green everyone, thanks for checking in. :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom