Nice to be here!

Scott, welcome to 420. I too grew in the 70's although I was already out of high school. This is a good group of growers and everyone is free with their growing "secrets". If they don't know, they will refer another member who does. Be patient and take photos!
Thanks for the links. I will definitly check them out.

Thank you, Bill!
I wish that my buds were as dense as I AM! LOL!
Just starting a new season, had a hard time germinating my "banana sundae". One on five was planted yesterday, two more are due in a day or two. Gives me time to learn from these excellent members to improve my yield. Thanks for replying.
Live near Montreal (cold winters) so I start in my closet and such for a year now and put 4 plants outside come spring. Unsatisfied with my bud density but plenty of info on here to rectify the problem.
Thanks for asking.
I'm a little west in Ontario Amigo.
Anything you need I'm always around. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Hello scottreid and welcome to 420mag! :cheer:

Here you’ll for sure get help and tips to improve your growings. I bet the whole community could agree with this. :)

Thank you for the welcome, Verbalist. Looking forward to reading your journals. I thought thst I had started 1 but I guess that I mucked it up somehow. Just startd so no big loss.
If youre talking about seeds and seedlings, thats true, theyre sometimes the real pain in the ass.
Hope you get your plants up soon! And if you need any advices you can tag me and I can help my best to answear your questions.

Back
Top Bottom