No Longer A Sponsor?

i ordered seeds from CKS without checking the board, and now i see it looks like they are no longer a sponsor. i'm a bit chunked about it as i was rather hoping to stick with guys supporting the forum. i notice their little corner of the internet here is all locked up, but they still have a re-direct (re-defect lol) to it from their site, it's how i navigated here this morning.

so what did i miss ? i really hope there wasn't a horrible experience and / or falling out. i'm not trying to poke the bear in a cage with a stick here.

also i'm gonna need any recommendations for any canadian based seed banks. i went with CKS mostly cause it was based here making delivery etc exceptionally smooth. if there are any recommended sponsors i'll look at them first.

been doing loads of research on seedbanks and have yet to find one not tied up in a horror story or two. fairly common in the world of retail, seemingly more so when connected to this industry.

It's not Canadian, but The Vault gets things to North America (US) quickly, they seem to give a lot of stuff away to the members of several forums (including this one, of course), and they've even run a giveaway that's intended more for those with a medical need, if I understood it correctly.

You might contact them via their website, explain that you bought cannabis seeds from a business that you mistakenly thought was a sponsor, that you'd like to try again with a business that still is... but as you've just spent most of your seed money, you are hoping that they'll give you a discount, lol.

Worst thing that can happen is they say, "No." And like my brother says, the answer is always NO unless you ask.

Even if their response is more along the lines of, "Sorry, can't do that - but we'd still like to have you try us out," it's still a good place to buy seeds. Prices seem reasonable, nice folks to deal with, good selection (kind of a "superstore" with lots of suppliers) but I still get the impression that their stock moves pretty rapidly - IOW, I haven't read complaints about germination rates or anything.

Best marijuana seed come from mns.. they aren't sponsors here though... Seedsman has a good rep.. you'll find lots of dirt smeared at all seedbanks, lots of paranoid impatient youngsters and cheap folks wanting free shit..

not so worried about freebies... genetics #1, up front cost, locale, and supportive sponsorship are my main criteria.

really would like to support those who support.... i think that's what this world and community should be built upon and work towards.

cannabis is an opportunity for us to get it right in a world where so much wants us to focus on only ourselves, and not what is the best for everyone. i'm gonna fight to do it right. be that in thought or with my limited wallet.

:peace: :)

i will be looking. locale and shipping have worked against them. pricing can be dicey as well once shipping is factored. plus i don't have to deal with bitcoin and other shady payment crap when sourcing local.

there are loads of companies locating here from other countries to take advantage of the legality and access to banking and legal investment.

pretty sure after october i won't even need to think about purchasing outside a border with any luck. :)

@SeedsMan have excellent genetics and are strong 420 sponsors.

:)

i will be looking. locale and shipping have worked against them. pricing can be dicey as well once shipping is factored. plus i don't have to deal with bitcoin and other shady payment crap when sourcing local. there are loads of companies locating here from other countries to take advantage of the legality and access to banking and legal investment. pretty sure after october i won't even need to think about purchasing outside a border with any luck. :)

I only tried using BTC once with @SeedsMan ...it worked well (and I got a ton of freebies for the hassle) but when I tried again the credit cards and banks shut access down hard...BTC in theory is nice, but now there are too many transaction costs involved...kinda defeats the core ethos of it. Now I just use my cc with them.

I only tried using BTC once with @SeedsMan ...it worked well (and I got a ton of freebies for the hassle) but when I tried again the credit cards and banks shut access down hard...BTC in theory is nice, but now there are too many transaction costs involved...kinda defeats the core ethos of it. Now I just use my cc with them.

i hear that loud lol.

btc here is viewed as now only for the crime based operations.

Back
Top Bottom