No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

As far I can remember...Madame Crash ( M.C. ) did do a report on the No Mercy Specials.
M.C. is a member here for quite a while.

Stay cool, high and take time to fly.

Nice Atmo .. do that before springtime couse I will conspire some nice outdoor of "No Mercy Special " .Just to can see what can I expect :bongrip:

Ok Cees, I will check MC posts.She know to grow , I think ...

thx ppl

any updates? I am curious to see a journal or something that shows results with this 12/12 7 harvests a year. Or is this just a theory as of now :hmmmm:

i am currently trying 12&12 from seed with first 5 days from sprouting longer than 12 hours and then all 12&12 i was cloning
heirloom tomatoes and wanted longer days till they rooted out enough to plant ... but any how the crop we like best is doing fine
and at halfway through a flower cycle my babies are about 18 inches high and 2 out of 3 have lots of small but pretty buds forming

i tried the 4 top branches only idea last grow and my best branch on a small plant 2foot tall or there about was 25 grams two days after beiung picked during drying i never
let it fully cure but i was happy with it as it was bag seed

i only had 1 plant going at the time and got seeds from going hermaphrodite [probably from innterrupting the dark cycle

that plant is being reflowered with the current 12&12 from
1 week seedlings

i"m impressed with results so far and will attempt the cycle
spees suggests

a 7 week harvest time is going to be nice. 2-3 weeks and I will start my grow and I sure as hell hope this works!!! haha if not I am going to be wasting 20 seeds :partyboy:

a 7 week harvest time is going to be nice. 2-3 weeks and I will start my grow and I sure as hell hope this works!!! haha if not I am going to be wasting 20 seeds :partyboy:

20 seeds.....wasting ...pffffffffff....good seed will cost no more then 1.25 euro !

SpeesCees

1.25 euros?? Unfortunately, I live in the states and am looking at more like 100 dollars. But oh well, live and learn. I am going to start another kush phase soon and want to just grow the hell out of it!!!

I want to try this, but I have never grown in soil before. Can you explain the nutrients/fertilizers used in the NMS 12/12 program?
thanks

Wauwww..guys...would you let me write a book her !
Ones you're going to ake a look at my website and forum ( alsi an English section)...it will be clear soon.

Stay cool
SpeesCees

I love this guy's, that's Mr Cees, stories and info. Good read. And fun too!

I love this guy's, that's Mr Cees, stories and info. Good read. And fun too!

No Mercy Seeds

(click on Union Jack...bottom left)

In fact...we all should love each other ...but the reality is different in this world.
Especially the Mr. Bush world !
When will this guy falling down with his crazy war on drugs ?
SpeesCees.

Meanwhile a drunken father comes home, beats his wife while the little girl watches, but everything is ok with that?

I guess if you tell people the sky is red long enough, some people will swear the sky is red.

Sounds to me like down under has a booming pharmaceutical market, lined the pockets of the government (Like they did here in the states long ago) and now we get results of the punishment being worse than the crime.

I clearly do not understand humanity.

Peace out.. n' shi

Nobody can understand humanity aslong our "leaders" are drinking bottles of wine during the time they make the law !
I like this World...but I "hate" this kind of politici.

Spees............I take it that you grow 12/12 with every single batch of seeds that you sprout? Do you ever grow 24/0 and then 12/12?

Sure I did...I was one of the blind ones in the past !
12/12....and 24 plants under a 600 watt !
Since I hold myself on that system...I'm growing 1.2-1.3 gram per square meter !

Spees - are those number right? It seems like your yield would be a lot higher than that.

Spees............I take it that you grow 12/12 with every single batch of seeds that you sprout? Do you ever grow 24/0 and then 12/12?

Sure I did...but that's VERY long time ago !
It's not wearth the time you know.
All the sidegrow and al that extra cutting...pfffff...it's not the way to take the right weight.
Plants who're direct from the start are going on 12/12 don't make sidegrow but just one big long cola.

Back
Top Bottom