No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

My english is poor...but I see this as a nonsons Questioin.

hoeveel gram van bloemen per vierkante meter? Krijgt u meer dan 1,3?

no...I take 1.3 gram per watt !
Look at page one of this topic....Atmosphere is going on my advice already for years like he's showing there.

Have you ever done this technique with clones? I'm thinking about doing this, but I will be using clones. I would take my cuttings and root them for 14 days then put them under 12/12. Do you think I could expect similar results that you have experienced? I know you have said in the past that seeds are much better then clones as far as yield. I really don't want to loose 50% of my crop due to males because of using seed. How much of a drop in yield could there really be by using clones?

no...I take 1.3 gram per watt !
Look at page one of this topic....Atmosphere is going on my advice already for years like he's showing there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dank u vriend. Dat maakt het begrijpelijk. Ik denk wij op dit forum niet zeker waren over wat u zei.

1 betwijfelt uw methodes of resultaten niet. Ik waardeer zeer wat u doet en het onderzoek dat geïmpliceerd is.

Als ik ooit bij machte ben om voor persoonlijk gebruik te groeien zal ik zeker uw methodes proberen. Dank u voor alles wat u hebt geofferd om tot de wereld een betere plaats voor het heilige kruid te maken!

Oprecht,
FreakNature

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you friend. That makes it understandable. I think there was some uncertainly on this forum about what you were saying.

I do not doubt your methods or results. I appreciate very much what you are doing and the research that is involved.

If I am ever in a position to grow for personal use I will certainly try your methods.

Thank you for all that you have sacrificed to make the world a better place for the blessed herb!

Sincerely,
FreakNature

It is not that we doubt your work Spees , but I have read multiple journals by members of this site and many others that are the normal 24-0 or 18/6 in vegetative growing. I have seen day to day journal entries that show results. I am very interested in your method but have no proof this works. It goes against everything I have ever grown,read,smoked or eaten. In no way is this a negative post, but a request. Please give me a grow journal to follow. I read through your website and it shows very vague journals that really do not show me your method is going to produce my medicine. My time to shine is coming very soon and your method is very very appealing to me, but I am relying on my grow to supply my meds. I would hate to waste seeds and time and end up buying meds on the streets when I had the means to produce myself.

tonystarks - Atmosphere has a grow journal of his weedpatch here:

No Mercy Seeds

It's pretty straight forward. I can't imagine what more you want to know. Do you think SpeesCees is making this up? No offense intended - just wondering what's missing for you here. SpeesCees has made this his life.

There are other grow journals on the NoMercy forums as well.

ThanX Boss !

I was trying for 30 minutes to put a nice pic for you here...but since I'm not a computer freak...it didn't work out !
Gonne need some help for that, I guess.

Go to the photo gallery, then below the two top nav bars on the left you will see "My photos" then click on the upload photo link and find the photo on your hard drive. (Must be smaller then 495k, click on details in the directory on your computer to see how large the file is) then click OK. Wait for it to be approved, when it is approved go to your photos again, right click on the photo you want to share and click properties at the bottom. In properties copy the link.

When you post, click on the photo icon (square with the mountain and sun) and paste the shortcut into the dialog box.

That should do it.:smokin:

Owww man...thanx for the time you take for me....but remember...English isn't my motherlanguage.
W.o.w....it's acracadabra for me.
And I know...some day I HAVE to learn this.
But ehhhhh..I just waked up...looking my post and did answer you.
Do you have a hotmail adres or some like that ?
Sending a photo to a e-mail adres is something I know how to do !?

I have to say that this method does work well. I use a similar set up but only 250 watts hps. and finish in one gallon buckets. 20 inch deep by 28 inch wide by 30 inch tall, space/box. All organic mix and ferts. On my first grow I made seeds so I have plenty and I start/germ 30, to get 15 girls. and usually they have about 1/4 oz. bud each in about 10 weeks strait from seed to bud. end results are good for me, since I smoke and grow for and with only myself . I have smoked around the world and collected bag seeds when possible, I know not as good as purchased seed bank seeds, but I am impressed how care can turn a bag seed from shwag into a jar of kind buds. plus it is my own blend, unlike any you could get anywhere. "GanjaG's bag seed mix"

SpeesCees wanted to share some photos with you all. As soon as they are approved, Ill post them here.

Speescees, I got them, had to make one smaller, but they are here :)

Cheers!

My goodness, I wish I had some genetics like these... Afraid to order seeds though ;-)

Shiva.jpg

cees14.JPG

med_gallery_4254_240_167327.jpg

med_gallery_8034_1326_70815_kopie.jpg

There you go!

Wow! That bud is quite a stratocaster!!

Have you ever done this technique with clones? I'm thinking about doing this, but I will be using clones. I would take my cuttings and root them for 14 days then put them under 12/12. Do you think I could expect similar results that you have experienced? I know you have said in the past that seeds are much better then clones as far as yield. I really don't want to loose 50% of my crop due to males because of using seed. How much of a drop in yield could there really be by using clones?

Clones are giving TOO much sidegrow and taking away TOO much light !
A seedplant germinated on 12/12 and left on 12/12 will only give you a long straight big cola.
On a 12/12 system you can put easy 28-30 plants under a 600 watt light.
And afterall....you hardly need 2-3 minutes per plant for cutting.

Love to see more ?
Hahahaha....I have more then 2500 pics in my files.
I even shouldn't know where to start...apart from the fact that I'm too dumm to post some here.
Happy enough someody of your community ( boss-g ) did help me out to post what you see above.

SpeesCees wanted to share some photos with you all. As soon as they are approved, Ill post them here.

Speescees, I got them, had to make one smaller, but they are here :)

Cheers!

My goodness, I wish I had some genetics like these... Afraid to order seeds though ;-)

Why should you be afraid ?
Just arrange a posradres where nobody is breeding.
If something is going wrong...then what ?
Every idiot can send seed around....and it don't need more words I guess.
Aslong they can't proof that you did order them...then what ?
Sure...some blah blah blah...but no punishments.

The strange thing is....I did write like 10-12 good articles ( even translated) for 420magazine.
They were there somewhere under 420 sponsors, but I can't find them anymore.
A shame...because I worked 2 days on this articles and did pay to translate them. :phew:

By the way : boss-g, thanx for posting my pics.

Back
Top Bottom