No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

great pix guys...

cees im now starting my bluberry in a 4.5x8.9x7 room with 2 600 hid in cool tubes. I am utilizing a co2 injection system and have great ventilation temps and humidity never rise 75f / 45rh. the system im utilizing is dwc buckets , now the question is since im doing the 12/12 system how long should I use veg feed if at all. the nutes I have are rockwool formula a&b, pureblend grow and bloom,grotek monster bloom and advanced nutrients overdrive ...can anyone help me put these nutes together as pertaining to which nutes to use during which phases.

fyi these were all nutes I got from leftover from friends funny thing is all the seals were never broken so I got free nutes never even used....

Well, I just can tell you what did bring us the most succes with fertilizing.
We're using ONLY flowering fertilizers and on side of that Guano-extract since we only use 12 hours light. The Guano extract does bring a lot of direct uptakeble and naturely Phosfhor, magnesium and calcium in our medium.
We're coming to at least 1.2 gram ( dry ) per watt with no nonsons talk. :yummy:
Conclusion may be that we're doing fine.. I guess.
Sorry for my poor english guys.

SpeesCees

Well, I just can tell you what did bring us the most succes with fertilizing.
We're using ONLY flowering fertilizers and on side of that Guano-extract since we only use 12 hours light. The Guano extract does bring a lot of direct uptakeble and naturely Phosfhor, magnesium and calcium in our medium.
We're coming to at least 1.2 gram ( dry ) per watt with no nonsons talk. :yummy:
Conclusion may be that we're doing fine.. I guess.
Sorry for my poor english guys.

SpeesCees
No Mercy Seeds

so just to reiterate so i and everyone else understands you use only flower nutes and secondary nutes with high phophourous/mag/calcium correct?

as well how often would you suggest feeding with a hydro setup?

thanks boss, I dont know if this question fits here but its on the subject, I use 2 cool tubes and was wondering what is the best setup to exhaust the hot air with the cool tubes and exhaust fan?

so just to reiterate so i and everyone else understands you use only flower nutes and secondary nutes with high phophourous/mag/calcium correct?

as well how often would you suggest feeding with a hydro setup?

To be honest...I forgot something.
We're also using a lot of "Bacterial" ( giving with the drinkwater) to have a good biotope in our medium.
And Yes....flower nutes plus a natural source ( guano extract ) for extra phosfor/magnesium and calcium.
And asfar I can see... THAT'S ENOUGH guys !
Too much people does spoil our lovely plants since this plants does have their habitat on VERY poor soil.
Keeping them healthy is the mean point ! Mother Nature will do the rest.
And what about N... ? Well...don't forget that 99% of the mediums and/or nutes we are using does contain enough N !
Shortness on N does show up if you water them too hard or if the plants are not in a good health by overfertilizing. Don't forget that the plants does also make their own needed nutes too during their cycle.
Stop fertilizing too hard and you will be more succesfull.

We're watering on a hydro system with Hydrodensa as medium just 2 times a day. The drain isn't be used again. We do leave the drinkwater like 10-15 minutes before we let it out by a eb/vloed system.
With rockwool I should start with 3 times a day...but I did never try this because I'm not a rockwool fan. Growing with a natural medium on a hydro system...Yesss...their are the kilo's coming forwards !
But be sure...if you can't find the energy to measure the PH and EC two times a day...you better go back to soil because it will not work in another way.
Hahahaha... it should be time that 420 is sending a reporter down to Holland to make a nice report with nice pics... lol:)

What do I forget ?

Yes, that's correct !
Extra note may be that Guano-Extract does contain a high percentage of natural phosfor, calcium and magnesium which is easy and full uptakeble for the plants.
They should not be busy with working out the ballast but they should use this energy to form big buds.:smokin:

Lavern...what do you mean by varagation ?

Why are people still talking about clones in this thread? Pretty sure it is not about clones. This is why people ask stupid questions and get confused about a method spoken about in a thread. but whatever...

I did become 2 years prisson for smuggling weed to Germany. I was the guy behind.. not the too much talking smuggler himself.
I know the system here... so I did behave good and the last 3 months of my time I could go out with a electrick band around my underlegg that would give a signal if I should leave my house.
Out of that I did have to work 26 hours a week for the governement.
but... they didn't have work enough because the work they did offer me was crap...so I did say no to that.
Then they asked me to help them to find a job ! Hahahaha... THAT'S what I was waiting for.
You should know that when I was in prisson... Wernard Bruining and a few people ( like me ) did form a politicle party named "GroenVrij Internet Partij".
So.... I told the reclassering that GroenVrij did need some people to promote their party for the elections.
Hahahaha... they did stamp into that with both legs and they did make a contract that I did have to work 26 hours a day for GroenVrij.
Hahahaha... the greatest agenda point of GroenVrij was LEGALISING CANNABIS !
Then I did start thinking HOW to promote them in governements time !
Well.... I can't tell you exactly how it was going... but their was a man with a fly brevet who still did have to pay some old bills to "us" ! (lol:)
So... we did make a deal with him.
He did fly on saturday over A'dam Centrum at 13.00 hours in the noon and he dropped 270.000 flyers !
Hahahahaha... it was like the sun did move behind dark clouds.
Well... they did blame me... but I was already on a safe distance.
But.... I was 2 days on the frontpage of the big newspapers and all around on TV and Radio.
Then Mr. Justice was very sad and/or angry.
They did call the Minister of Justice back to Den Haag to let him explain what happened. He did have to come back of his campagne for his politicle party.
Well... they couldn't find out how things were done exactly... hahAHAHA... and then...pfffffff... the bad losers.. they told me I should spent another 9 days in jail.
This for the reason that I did bring the system in discrediet ?!?! :ganjamon:
So... I did go and tooked a good peace of hash and 10 gram of weed with me
in the "safetybox" ! ( :cheesygrinsmiley: )
I hardly can remember the 9 days... too high for that !

There were even stories about it in American newspapers... in Readers Digest... TV-shots worldwide... etc.
SO... we did make our point again... and that was the meaning behind all this.
Hahahaha... it's that nice to f..k the system you know... it's always tasting to MORE !

Stay cool young guys... the oldy's are still around and busy ! :smokin:

im more curious about the size of pots you use.. i think you said 9x9 but what is the actual volume in gallons or L ? i have a few 1 gal pots but last time i tried that it wasnt really close to enough, 2gal? 3 gal? better?

Endo

I have been pouring over both this site and Cee's to get an answer to this. From what I can tell a pot as small as 1 gal or 4 L is enough from seed to harvest. I base this on Cees mentioning 10cm by 10cm pots in one post and in Atmosphere's grow journal he mentions a ratio of 50 seeds to 200 Liters of soil. Or 4 Liters/seed.. Is that correct? My original plan was to use 2 gal (8 Liter) pots but I can get waaay more 1 gal's in there so that's the answer I want for christmas this year!!

Now I should start a thread to get Cee's opinion/advise on growing seed crops for those of us who would prefer not to have to constantly buy seeds! :grinjoint:

Thanks!

Aye, I had the same notion and read various threads on how it's done. I'll be honest. For the most part it sounds like more work than I want to engage in, so my plan was a little simpler. I was going to buy 10 or 20 seeds from a local seed bank here in Imperial Mooseland. If I can use 1 gal pots then I can germ 20 and even if I get 16-18 viable seeds I'll have enough space.

So, I was going to raise my crop, then using a yet to be specified criteria I will pick a male to act as a stud, take a cutting or two from the boy, and then kill him.. Then I'll pick one or 2 females, again using an unspecified criteria, take some cuttings and then re-veg these cuttings under flouro's under 24/0. Keep them in a separate (the eventual germination/seedling chamber) area until the girls in the large grow area are all done. Then change the lights in there to 24/0 and transplant my girls and their boy into maybe 2 or 3 gal pots (8L or 12L), let them veg until I dunno a foot or a foot and a half (30-45cm), back to 12/12 and as soon as the male has done his thing and my girls are knocked up, yank the boy.

This way I let mother nature worry about getting the pollen from the boy to the girls, I just leave them alone, put on some mood music and let them do their thing!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Raise my poor unwed mothers, harvest the seeds, then however long after that it takes before you can immediately sow those seeds.. wait.. then germ 18-20 for 16 plants, raise and sex em in the flouro chamber and between 3-4 weeks move them into the big chamber (but no repotting), where they go under the 400 Watt and as soon as I'm 3-4 weeks from harvest get another batch of seeds into the flouro chamber so when I harvest I have new and already sexed seedlings and thus give my hand at the Cee's method which.. I think is nearly perfect for what I want from my grow op.

And so there.. I have just outlined my plan in the place I did not expect to outline it.. :Rasta:

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom