No Mercy's Lucky Queen (NUGZ)

Urdedpal

No Mercy's Lucky Queen in dried bud form. I have alot of respect for this bud. Hard compact buds with lots of resin glands. It really is a one hit wonder, its freakin potent.

DSC00003_edited-16.jpg

These headies are freakin awesome and talk about bag appeal. They sticky even when thoroughly dried. I am going to have to rehydrate just to cure these nugz.

DSC00002_edited-18.jpg

This was the main cola. I trimmed down the buds at the bottom to create lees of a stick in the center. Its going to be a friend's birthday gift.

DSC00017_edited-12.jpg

Nice NugZZZZZZZZZZ. Hey, my birthday's coming up...sometime, in the next year.........:peace:

I showed results of the IceQueen as soon as I was aloud to come back to the forums Cees. It truely has a unique soft taste with a knockout stone that rocks the mind. I had 2 very distinctive phenos. One look just like your pic and had the strongest high that would make normal people retarded. The other smelled and tasted the same but was super hairy looking with extremely long pistils but the high was lacking compared to the other.

I won't bore you with the details since your a busy guy but I am also not done with your stock which means I am going to have more No Mercy Seed grows ops in 2008. Growing takes time and there is only so much space.
The buds I show came from a plant that gave me 140 grams. The other sister plant was 128 grams and the last Double Fun was just under 200 grams(had to leave in veg for way too long).

Does Double fun always have a round bubble like bud formation? Very different looking compared to your other genetics. The head high is fucking unbelievable and is a favorate to many of my friends. Love the sharp almost sour like taste when you first draw in the smoke and then how it turns sweet more on the exhale.

Anyways, sorry for being gone for so long. It wasn't a plan of my own choosing.(internet drama) I am back now and I am active. I give out your info on your grow techniques quite often, too many folks grow like we are still in the 80s. And thank you for doing what you do, breeders are very special people indeed.

Time...quality and honestly...will overwinn everything in this world Urdedpal !
I do have the Double Fun stable now...and I guess it's the best strain I ever did work with.
To see some of them on our ( 3.5 years work) new medium please visit my forum ( english ) on my website.

Stay cool.
High regards,
Cees

No Mercy Supply "Hydrodensa"

No Mercy Supply Hydrodensa is a purely natural, revolutionary product that can be used both mixed with a soil medium by organic hobby growers, but equally well unmixed as a hydroponic medium by professional hydroponic growers.

Hydrodensa can be easily mixed with potting soil, acting as a substitute for clay. Unlike lava (hydro) granules, Hydrodensa has a high specific gravity, consists of three types of purified, baked clay and has the ability to bind the right nutrients. It prevents these very important substances for plants being flushed away, which means fewer nutrients need to be added to the soil medium. Hydrodensa also gives the soil medium a denser structure and ensures better water management.
By mixing Hydrodensa through the soil you ensure that plants are better able to regulate themselves at the growing and flowering stage, because for one thing the clay granules have a very positive impact on soil life.

Instructions for use:

Soil medium: Thoroughly mix 25-30% Hydrodensa with (potting) soil. Soil types containing coconut fibre can also be used.

As a hydroponic medium: Pour the granules in their pure state into pots or containers and tap down well. Make provision for good drainage. Many types of plant can be sown direct in the Hydrodensa medium.

- With an ebb and flow system on pure Hydrodensa, allow the water to flow in 3-4 times a day up to 2/3 of the median height and flow out again within 10 minutes.

- Hydrodensa can be flushed through very quickly, with the result that errors in pH and EC readings can be corrected swiftly and reliably. Use pH-adjusted water (pH 5.0) with no nutrients for this purpose.

- Immediately after watering there will still be 40% air present between the granules.

- Hydrodensa can be used in any shape.

- Over-watering is impossible if the water is able to drain away beneath the medium.

- Starting with an EC of approx. 0.7 mS is best.

yea that would be an awesome birthday present, beautiful buds man :cool:

this grow was absolutely amazing!! well done Urdedpal!

dont forget to drop a smoke report for us haha

Back
Top Bottom