Noob needs help

kriskenmac

Boy, bet ya'll have heard a million times the same question that I am about to ask. Thanks for any help in advance!
I have a fast growing(70 days) autoflowering plant growing. I have added MG tomato food 18-18-21 the plants look good. My question is what do I use for the flowering (Budding stage) I know that I have read a higher K for budding but I have already added the higher K by adding the 18-18-21.. when It starts to flower can I add sometrhing like 0-1-4 ??? help please.
P.S. I have different plans altogether for my next attempt (more organic) but for now I just need to run this course... again thanks for the help!

flowering? plants in pots - use 15-30-15 and fertilize at half strength week 2 and 5. plants in ground- 15-30-15 and fertilize once a week full strength til week 6, i believe that less fertiliser is better in the long run! cheers

Hey kris the stage you at in the game is less likely to be adding the nitro!!!! Weeks 4-6 you should be adding your pre blooms they also contain a my-nute level of nitro!!!! You are usually at week 5 introducing your phosies!!! At week 5 im on a 0-50-30 reg here!!! This only contains trace nitros!!!! Make sure your soil is ready!! Flushed and ph'd before you start flowering nutes!!!!

kriskenmac, check out the thread on OC+. It's a TRF that is cheap, easy and works very well. You can check out my current grow journal to get an idea of effectiveness, but there is a much longer thread on here that contains many other examples of successful grows.

Back
Top Bottom