Noob needs help!

Fishtankfrank

The leaves have been like this for about a week now and the new growth is starting to go the same, feeding 1.8ml of coco a+b, 50/50 coco perlite mix, 2 x 600w hps ph 5.8 any help is appreciated
420-magazine-mobile1917978627.jpg
y
420-magazine-mobile195377882.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1961231689.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ph is 5.8 as always and there is some chunks missing out some of the leaves on at least 2 of the 4 plants, I've searched the internet but I just couldn't diagnose this one myself .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Are you indoor or outdoor? Like chunks as if something took a bite or just pieces out of random?

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Am not sure about 50/50 coco but I'd go with adding Calmag. The yellow tips on the new growth and the dark stems happen to me so I upped the nutes to full recommended strength and added Calmag. It worked a treat but am in coco. All in all your plants look good. I wouldn't do anything drastic. Double check this info am very new to this game

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

I've got an ec meter on the way, I'm going to start watering with RO water soon and I will up everything and see what happens I will post an update in a few days in my journal

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi
we have a few options to go through. Relax and take a deep breath :Namaste:

Look around in tent on leaves, in soil. Do yo have anything for killing off pests?
I would like you to examine the leaves with a magnifier of some sort, take them out of tent into sun light, if possible, and go through leaves, stem ,new growth and also move the upper soil around a bit. Unless you have done the damage by hand, there is a bugger somewhere. The air intake and out let, do yo have some kind of "mosquito net" material to place above the holes?

:Namaste:

I will examine the plants tonight and let you know, as for killing off pests I have mighty was but I think that's mainly for spider mite. Would a pair or women's tights do or would it restrict air flow?

Last time I saw that the guy was watering his place from
Water coming out of taps that had salt pellets for a softener

I'm other words it was a sodium toxicity creating probs that looked a lot like those

Initial pictures look like 'K' deficiency to me - possibly caused by PH.
Later pictures look like pest damage unless those are the same spots and the dead leaf tissue crumbled away completely.

I am using tap water but the ph is 5.8 every time I've upped the feed and calmag slightly as a test but I think I have a bug problem as well, I have mighty wash but will that kill bugs? People seem to use neem oil from what I've read

Back
Top Bottom