Noobie Fred

FreddyFox420

Hello everyone, I am new to growing cannabis. My name is Fred. Last year I found a seed in my weed from the dispensary and I decided to see if it would grow into a female plant. Turns out it gave me over 2.5 ounces in a 10 gal pot. The thing is I forgot what strain of weed i bought, so I just called her 'peaches', because I started her in a peach yogurt cup. lol. I put some pics of her up here. This year I have 6 different strains and I already germinated them and put them in pots. I'm much more serious about growing this year, and have graduated to 6 20 gal pots. I still don't know what soil to use, how to top them, how to cure and burp properly etc. Mostly been relying on you tube videos and google searches. Also, my friend Jack taught me some things. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself, I hope I can learn something here! Hope you all have a successful growing season. Bye!

Attachments

• Message_1556749785861.jpg
    Message_1556749785861.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Message_1568832579254.jpg
    Message_1568832579254.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Message_1568832614860.jpg
    Message_1568832614860.jpg
    870.7 KB · Views: 29
Hello everyone, I am new to growing cannabis. My name is Fred. Last year I found a seed in my weed from the dispensary and I decided to see if it would grow into a female plant. Turns out it gave me over 2.5 ounces in a 10 gal pot. The thing is I forgot what strain of weed i bought, so I just called her 'peaches', because I started her in a peach yogurt cup. lol. I put some pics of her up here. This year I have 6 different strains and I already germinated them and put them in pots. I'm much more serious about growing this year, and have graduated to 6 20 gal pots. I still don't know what soil to use, how to top them, how to cure and burp properly etc. Mostly been relying on you tube videos and google searches. Also, my friend Jack taught me some things. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself, I hope I can learn something here! Hope you all have a successful growing season. Bye!
Welcome :welcome: @FreddyFox420 . Cool place here bro because of 420 members. Be careful, this place can be addictive. lol

Hey again. I had a quick question. Not sure if you can see from the crappy pic, but my GDP seedling still has the seed shell on it. Is there a way to remove it from the seedling without damaging the plant or will it just fall off by itself? Sorry I was not sure if I should touch it or not.

Attachments

• WIN_20200326_04_49_24_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200326_04_49_24_Pro.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom