Northern Lights Auto Germination & Vegging

Justo0628

420 Member
How long does germination usually take IN soil? Should the temp be just right or a little warmer? Should I top Autos when they are ready or let them thrive?

Are you starting by soaking and using paper towel or just sticking seed in soil?
Whether to top an Auto is a big debate. I am on the consensus if it’s an Indica there’s no real use. If it’s a Sativa, possibly (depending on first couple weeks growth),They have such a short life I wouldn’t want to stunt them from their schedule.

I think LST is the way to go for autos.

Delete.

Are you starting by soaking and using paper towel or just sticking seed in soil?
Whether to top an Auto is a big debate. I am on the consensus if it’s an Indica there’s no real use. If it’s a Sativa, possibly (depending on first couple weeks growth),They have such a short life I wouldn’t want to stunt them from their schedule.
Sticking in the soil directly and watering Keeping it moist.

Sticking in the soil directly and watering Keeping it moist.
Next time you should use the soak/paper towel method. It could take weeks to pop out of the soil without help by just pushing in without having a taproot yet.

come
Next time you should use the soak/paper towel method. It could take weeks to pop out of the soil without help by just pushing in without having a taproot yet.
Only Took 5 days each to sprout, an auto seed I bought From Seedsman and had I found a seed in some DoLato I was About to smoke I germinated that too in a small red cup took 5 days as well.

:passitleft:
Woohoo they sprouted

Alot of people use the paper towel thing, me I drop in glass of water till they sink, (small glass)let them soak for 24 hrs. Ill poke at them around the 24hrs to help if they like to stay afloat.
Then I pour water and seed into the soil and pot that they are going to stay in.

3 days and walla babies

Lst for bigger yields with autos for sure.
If everything is going good you will have more bud sights then you can shake a stick at.:bongrip:
They grow fast and will stunt easily if things are not right. So judge the growth, if its growing strong, try toping if you want to.

Good luck
Congratulations on your babies

Back
Top Bottom