Northern Lights Nirvana - Blueberry - NightShade - Lemon Kush - 600W HPS - Soil

noydb07

Here very Soon I will post everything about my New setup. I will definately need some help along the way too, so Sub up for a closet full of fun! :)

600W HPS Air cooled tube with fan and carbon scrubber
Fox Farm Ocean Forest , Happy Frog, ProMix BX, and Tons of perlite..(hard saying how much perlite but I made sure there is over 30%), Dolomite Lime

Strains-
1 Northern Lights -Nirvana
3 Lemon Kush- clones from a friend
1 Blueberry - bag seed
1 Nightshade-bagseed

Room temp is a little high around 82-85 day and (18-6) 72 night time.
Humidity 45-55% constant

I will be feeding all the ladies the GH Flora series give or take an additive or two. (Mostly take)...

I have a ppm/ph/CE/temp moniter I'm going to use and Try to dial in on Every strain..worst comes to worst if I'm over my head I'm just going to use a general feeding for all of them (better safe then sorry).

Here very soon I'll post everything I can to make this a fun journey (pics) :)

IMG_20150901_033837.jpg
this is the overall setup as of now... the back left Lemon K. The back Right is the From seed Northern ligh plant. ( still very young but coming along) . both of the Middle plants are Lemon K. The plant on the left was subject to the chomping of one of the house cats during its transplant. Fortunately The cat left us a small set of leaves on the bottom of the stem! No current picture just yet but she's coming back around To looking great.(pictures coming soon close up).. The bottom Left plant is my Nightshade and bottom right is Blueberry.. here's a shot of how big the bb is getting
IMG_20150901_025313.jpg
hope you like the setup! Any advice would be awesome! I'm not sure if I noted this in the Journal or not but I plan to grow some Tall plants... this closet is About 8 foot five inches so there is plenty of room to go and lots of Plant to grow
. :)

I checked out your journals man! Ha if my 6 footers look like your 2-3 footers I'll be in good shape!.
Ha although.I'm going to get Really deep into Veg nutes this time which scares me a little... but I've heard Most plants (hybrids that is) grow best at their natural height (6ft or so).. so well see what happens :) Glad to have ya Am4Zin

Subbed... Keeping my eye on that Blueberry girl you got.

Tons of new green growth... a few weird leafs and nodes side to the switch from flower to veg But they're Fed after these pictures well and I'm getting more updates tonight. Enjoy
Blueberry
IMG_20150923_223648.jpg

Nightshade
IMG_20150923_223628.jpg

Lemon Kush Both
IMG_20150923_223700.jpg
IMG_20150923_223655.jpg

Northern Lights
IMG_20150923_223711.jpg

And one Full Garden shot Before feeding. Few clones squatting in the middle
IMG_20150923_223616.jpg
I hope to update again shortly as I will have more photos later tonight.. if your wondering why the lemon kush looks so sad its because the fan was centered on the plant for about a week before I got back to it.. bit nevertheless I have stilts for it installed and recovery pics coming later!!!

Yeah they are a bit pissed at me ATM... however I Wanted to piss off the bb and NS to slow growth for the rest of the bunch to catch up... but my L.K.s are getting hella Viney nowadays... I only filled the pot to 4/5ths because I planned to repot very soon into 5gallons per plant but didn't want to wait too long on my 3 gallon rootball for the transplant... and I've been in no control of the watering schedule However my grower is in the learning process as we speak... before those pictures these plants had No nutrients aside from what's in the soil.. they got fed that night and I got pics of a few days after I just have to add em on here.
The new growth looks good or better than before... thanks for subbing up guys. Input is always nice

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom