Not sure how to proceed with this strain

I'mOne

I have a Romulan grapefruit mom I have been cloning, and I love the smoke. I grew out two more and since I grew them out in a green house they stretched. There are no real bottom leaves. I tried cloning them but they are so far in flower it's not working well. These plants are probably six weeks into flower. The trichomes are not milky yet.
I would like to re veg these and cut clones, flip a clone and breed the Romulan grapefruit plants to each other. The older mom has some clones going now. They are just making root, so are a few weeks out from being big enough to flip.
If I bring these big plants into the house, so I need to slow down the nutriet schedule and bring them in and out them on a lengthened light schedule? Will they stay in bloom if I try this?
I usually put my mommas I plan to re veg on a 16 or 18 hour schedule and they re veg easier when the time comes. I'm thinking of bringing these big plants inside and trying this...

I am not positive of the best light schedule to reveg. I always did 24 until the reverted. Yes this would work. How quickly is another question. I have harvested a plant and revegged it, so there is no "dead line", so to speak. Any time is a good time.

IMG_20210209_162605.jpg
IMG_20210209_162601.jpg
IMG_20210209_162503.jpg

Here they are, they re-vegged and one is farther along than the others. I will be cutting clones as soon as I'm sure they are ready

Keep your temps up. One crucial facet of the environment i never kept in check was the temps which probably lead to a ton of failure.

80° seems to be the neighborhood my clones root best at. Just personal experience.

Back
Top Bottom